[SOLVED] Link not work as it should only in mobile

Marco Ro

Hi,

First this it's a bit strage:

• There are few links that not works, but only in mobile and only in English language. In desktop works well in all language. 

Other things strage it's this:

• When I try to go in these pages on the finish of the link it's add  .../#undefined and the content it's not visible, but I can see still present on the inspector web. If, on the inspector web, I came back from mobile to desktop the page return visible and in the url it's write .../#null 
  • And (very strange) when I go to these pages (on the inspector web set to mobile) I'm push out from the backend.

The only waring that I see it's this one. But I think it's not like the problem. 

Warning: your server locale is undefined and may cause issues. Please translate the “C” locale setting for each language to the proper locale in /wire/modules/LanguageSupport/LanguageSupport.module (shortcuts provided below):

Some on know what happens? 

Thank you.

No idea. But you should check your browser JS console if you find any hints there.

Also install Tracy Debugger and see if any errors or warnings appear.

If it's a public site, you could also give us the URL.

• Like 1

I have both but there aren't any errors or warnings. Because the problem was in how the css. Sorry.

Anyway I have fix also the Server Locale problem adding xx_XX.UTF-8 to all language in LanguageSupport.module.

Thank you!

Edited by MarcoPLY
[SOLVED]