• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan Sachse Mikkelsen
      I'm developing a site where the client wants a one time donation form with Mollie payment integration.
      I've been using PW for about 3 years now (and of course loving it 😉), but have absolutely no experience with any form of webshop functionality and after a full day of googling around I find myself utterly stuck in how to make this happen...
      Is there anyone out there that could point me in a direction of the simplest solution possible? I really don't want to, nor am i capable right now, to be developing a fully fledged webshop for this small feature on this particularly site 😬, so any help is greatly appreciated! 

• By Jeannette
      Hello, I have a wonderful webshop with lovely skills here : cheval-ami.fr
      I need some support sometimes to make sure that everything is nice and up to date.
      We want to improve the integration of Paypal, Stripe, DHL ... create personal accounts for our clients, keep our visual configurateur smooth, include a search enigne and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are a start up and very much interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but good support in case of urgency. 
      We speak english, german and french. We a have our own designer aware of ProcessWire. We could meet in hamburg or Paris.
      Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
      Thank you !
    • By Typografics
      Hi, 
      We build our first PW module, so don't hesitate to share your feedback!
      https://github.com/Typografics/PaymentMollie-PW3
      We developed this payment module for our fundraiser webshop: https://shop.typografics.be/.
      Here you can read the whole story.
      Enjoy the weekend!
    • By kuba2
      Hello
      I need to make a small, easy Webshop for a friend. He is selling 4 music albums.
      What would be the best way to go?
      Is there a sensible solution for a webshop within processwire? 
      Thanks
      Jakob
    • By anttila
      I developed my own web store platform on ProcessWire. Work like a charm. However, I would like to know what is the best way to cache web store? There is a shopping cart, many languages and previously watched products which need to run without cache but everything else could be cached. Is there a way to use PW's own cache or ProCache for everything else except for certain HTML ID? I have used MarkupCache for categories in some cases.
      I'm addicted to speed. Everything has to be loaded as fast as possible or even faster. My next step is developing AMP HTML as part of the platform, but that is not helping normal version.