--
-- Table structure for table `field_fieldset_meta_END`
--

CREATE TABLE `field_fieldset_meta_END` (
  `pages_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `data` int(11) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

anyone ?

whenever I make a new database and upload it there, database get imported without errors.

15 minutes ago, rareyush said:

i am receiving and error whenever I try to run my processwire on localhost,

Can you tell us the error ;)? Without the error message, it's quite hard :D 

3 minutes ago, zoeck said:

Can you tell us the error ;)? Without the error message, it's quite hard :D 

updated my thread

54 minutes ago, rareyush said:

whenever I make a new database and upload it there, database get imported without errors.

Are you transferring from Linux to Windows or MacOS? It looks like you have table names that are different in upper-/lowercasing but otherwise identical. MySQL makes distinctions there on Linux but treats upper and lower case the same on other OSes, depending on whether the underlying file system is case sensitive (here's some more information on that topic).

If that's the case, your best bet would probably be to do a selective database export and only export the tables that are all lowercase, then the import should run fine. There's a miniscule possibility that some valid data is contained in the uppercase tables, but I'd only start looking there if something is actually missing.

21 minutes ago, BitPoet said:

Are you transferring from Linux to Windows or MacOS? It looks like you have table names that are different in upper-/lowercasing but otherwise identical. MySQL makes distinctions there on Linux but treats upper and lower case the same on other OSes, depending on whether the underlying file system is case sensitive (here's some more information on that topic).

If that's the case, your best bet would probably be to do a selective database export and only export the tables that are all lowercase, then the import should run fine. There's a miniscule possibility that some valid data is contained in the uppercase tables, but I'd only start looking there if something is actually missing.

yeah online I am using centos server and fro machine I am using windows 

and I tried different char set, old db system options but nothing seems to be working

these are the option I have in phpmyadmin on my server

UA6NzRS.png

UKVREbq.png

1eR8sYN.png

KyeBdxL.png

Best would be to check "Export tables as separate files", then you can select which table files to transfer (or extract from zip) to your local computer. Skip any tables with uppercase characters, then import the remaining (all lowercase) tables.

In any case, do not check the "IF NOT EXISTS" box or you might end with old or duplicate data in your tables.

3 hours ago, BitPoet said:

Best would be to check "Export tables as separate files", then you can select which table files to transfer (or extract from zip) to your local computer. Skip any tables with uppercase characters, then import the remaining (all lowercase) tables.

In any case, do not check the "IF NOT EXISTS" box or you might end with old or duplicate data in your tables.

I tried but it didn't work

1 hour ago, 3fingers said:

Could this be part of a soultion?

nope no help from there either

10 minutes ago, rareyush said:

I tried but it didn't work

If you're really importing into an empty database, this should have worked.

If you run the following statement in phpMyAdmin on your server, do you get any table names back?

/* Replace $YOUR-DATABASE-HERE$ with the real name of your database */
SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM information_schema.tables WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = '$YOUR-DATABASE-HERE$' AND CAST(TABLE_NAME AS BINARY) RLIKE '[A-Z]';

12 hours ago, BitPoet said:

If you're really importing into an empty database, this should have worked.

If you run the following statement in phpMyAdmin on your server, do you get any table names back?

/* Replace $YOUR-DATABASE-HERE$ with the real name of your database */
SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM information_schema.tables WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = '$YOUR-DATABASE-HERE$' AND CAST(TABLE_NAME AS BINARY) RLIKE '[A-Z]';

nope not even 1 table

Have you tried to check the "Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE..." Option when exporting from phpMyAdmin?

EDIT: It is in your screenshot above under "Object Creation Options"

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gebeer said:

Have you tried to check the "Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE..." Option when exporting from phpMyAdmin?

EDIT: It is in your screenshot above under "Object Creation Options"

yeah either some tables got missing or same error,

nvm it has no solution except one which is to use linux system 

installing virtualbox and it should work in there