Bootstrap Multi-site sites

kongondo

Using ProcessWire's in-built multi-site support (option #1 here), is it possible to bootstrap the various sites? To bootstrap ProcessWire, the only requirement is to include /path/to/processwire/index.php/. In option #1, there is only one index.php. So, including index.php defaults to bootstrapping the main site (i.e. the site at /site/. Is it possible to bootstrap the other sites, i.e. site-dogs, site-cats, site-birds, etc? I've searched the forums but nothing relevant comes up.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I'm interested too if this is possible, but I suspect it isn't. Because if getting data from another site was as simple as bootstrapping then I don't think there would be statements like this...

Sites can't easily share data with each other, since they are running independently from one another.

...or the stated benefit of PW3 multi-instance...

You can pull or manipulate data from one instance into another and vice versa. This is particularly useful when you've got multiple ProcessWire installations in the same environment and you want them to be able to share data. It's a simpler, more efficient and powerful alternative to using feeds and web services (though obviously less portable).