Sign in to follow this  
pppws

Check if PageTable contains certain Page

Hey there,

i've set up a page wich uses pageTable and it works like a charm.

for my home page i get several pages. they are sperated in two types:
a) page has the module 'featured_img'

b) page doesn't have the 'featured_img'

my pageTable field is called add_modules. so i was wondering if something like 

<?php foreach ($featured as $child): ?>
    <?php if ($child->add_modules->module_featuredimg): ?>
        // show image
    <?php else: ?>
        // show text
    <?php endif; ?>
<?php endforeach; ?>

is possible?

thanks for your input!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tron1000
      Hello! I use PW 3.0.98 and I have frontend editing enabled for a PageTable Field. Somehow, when I double click the field in the frontend, the iframe in wich the content is displayed is very small (see screenshot). I couldn't find out if thats some CSS conflict or another problem. Any suggestions? Thanks, Andrej

• By Noel Boss
      I use a PageTable field to make edits to children of pages more intuitive…
      To register the hooks, insert the following Snippet inside your init function in your module (or add it to your init.php file):
      /** * Initialize the module. * * ProcessWire calls this when the module is loaded. For 'autoload' modules, this will be called * when ProcessWire's API is ready. As a result, this is a good place to attach hooks. */ public function init() { // Prefill pageTable field $this->wire()->addHookBefore('InputfieldPageTable::render', $this, 'addChildrenToPageTableFieldsHook'); $this->wire()->addHookBefore('InputfieldPageTableAjax::checkAjax', $this, 'addChildrenToPageTableFieldsHook'); } Then, add this hook method:
      /** * Fill pagetable fields with children before editing…. * * @param HookEvent $event */ public function addChildrenToPageTableFieldsHook(HookEvent $event) { $field = $event->object; // on ajax, the first hook has no fieldname if (!$field->name) { return; } // get the edited backend page $editID = $this->wire('input')->get->int('id'); if (!$editID && $this->wire('process') instanceof WirePageEditor) { $editID = $this->wire('process')->getPage()->id; } $page = wire('pages')->get($editID); // disable output formating – without this, the ajax request will not populate the field $page->of(false); // you could also insert a check to only do this with sepcific field names… // $page->set($field->name, $page->children('template=DesiredTemplate')); // just specific templates $page->set($field->name, $page->children); } Now whenever there is a page-table field on your page, it gets populated with the children
    • By carrdesigns
      In the admin, I am trying to access data from a page that contains an inputfieldand autofill that data into the modal edit window for a new entry.
      For instance, I have a template which contains a PageTable field. When I add a new entry to the PageTable, I want to capture the ID from the originating admin page and add it to a field in the edit modal as a way of linking the new entry back to the originating page. The new PageTable entries are NOT children of the originating page, and cannot be for structural reasons. I have attached an image which I hope will help to clarify the basic result I want to achieve.
      Is there a practical means of accomplishing this? I've been able to achieve something similar with the ConnectPageFields module, but it does not work with PageTable fields. Any input would be much appreciated.

• By alexcapes
      Hi,
      I've noticed when I trash pages from a PageTable field, then restore them, they are restored to their original location, however the connection is broken with the PageTable field.
      Is this expected behaviour? Is there a way for it to maintain this relationship? Otherwise restoring it doesn't actually restore it to it's previous state.
      Note that in this case the parent pages for the PageTable field is not set as the direct parent.

• By alxndre
      Is there a way to paginate to the contents of a pagetable? I'm currently creating a page with a pagetable field that could possibly have hundreds of pages underneath. Has anybody done this? Thanks.