Martial Arts Health Trackers

monchu

I have launched my martial arts website at https://merpatiputih.com.au/

As a martial arts instructor, my problem was how to track student attendance, payment, course modules, and exercise /health progress report etc. and from my part, I need to publish the class event, schedules, location, and exercise modules for that event. 

For public viewers, I just simply use blog profile module and UIkit. It's very easy and quick to set-up.

The purpose of this site is for a logged-in member where from their mobile they can check-in to the available class a day before, and update their health record after the class.

For user front-end, I'm using <region> and delay output. I found this method is really efficient to manage the HTML output, clean and simple. Less headache with templates structure. 

Below are the functions and modules of this web apps:

For Course sessions I'm using page reference, Profields Repeater Matrix and Schedule Pages Module.

Profields Table to generate the student records and reports.

Calendar for recurring class sessions through the year based on student ranks, selected by user Roles. I only need a simple calendar function (a quick search from the Internet) that able to receive a month and year input. Then, by using region, events field, Profields Repeater Matrix and URL segment it was reduced my time to code complicated function for the event schedule.

The only thing here that I have to manage in date calculation is the time format, in Australia we use d-m-y. The tricky thing to get Next month (month + 1), I have to modify it to the first week to get a proper next month.

To avoid inquiry about forgot password or username, student logs in via Facebook Login module.

Here is the screenshot of student report:

mp-report-cal.png

mp-report.png

• Like 16