FieldsetTabOpen in Repeater?

j00st

Hi everyone!

Perhaps I'm a bit enthusiastic in using the Repeater-field & FieldsetOpen combo, as I've already posted another question about it today...
But here goes nothing :)

I've got a FieldsetTabOpen which I'm using in a Repeater-field, but that's not working as expected; as in – no tabs showing :(
Instead it just shows the two grouped in FieldsetTabOpen below each other...would be great to see tabs in the repeater as well.

To add some visuals in; In the attached images the fluor-green box is my repeater, with two checkbox fields, and after that the two FieldsetOpenTab groups.
The other two are how I set up the fields in the repeater (Reno AdminTheme) and the current view in the CMS.

Any tips/recommendations as to how I could go about setting this up? I've tested the FieldsetOpenTab elsewhere, it works perfectly – but then again, here I'm trying to use it in a Repeater instead of directly in a template....would I need to place the two tabs in a fieldset? Or some other ingenious construction-ideas that could help out here? Hope someone has an idea as to how to do this! Thanks!

PW_view_in_CMS.png

PW_fields_in_repeater.png

PW_preferred_view_in_CMS.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gmclelland said:

Thanks for pointing these out @gmclelland! I reckon you're right – would love to see it implemented though :)