Zen

Share buttons

We require share buttons incorporated into web pages and blog post.

File Jan 25, 7 04 39 PM.jpeg

Hi,

I am a experienced developer, and I would be able to help you out..

Feel free to email me the details to andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,

Andrew

6 hours ago, SamC said:

Look very interesting, have you got a link to this in action? Sometimes wish the PW module pages had more screenshots/demos of the modules on offer.

Take a look at the screenshot in this post: 

• Like 1

Beautifully designed sites! Colour schemes, fonts and white space are gorgeous. I see the social links too, thanks.

Great work :)

• Like 1

Hi,

1. Can you please share the website URL where you need social media connectivity?

2. Do you want social media connectivity in the same look and feel OR we can customize according to your website Theme? 

What's App connectivity is not possible because What's App doesn't provide its API

Waiting for your reply.

Regards

Adrian W.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jds43
      Hello,
      Does anyone have experience with migrating content from Django to Processwire? Or are there any suggestions for achieving this?
    • By Mithlesh
      Hi there, 

How to add Google Recaptcha V 3.0 in the processwire?

My website has this module: Markup Google reCAPTCHA but I am not sure whether that is V.3 or any other, sharing the SS below:

Let me know how to update or integrate the same

Thanks
    • By Varun
      Hi, How to change favicon in Seavuel theme which we have purchased from https://codecanyon.net/item/seavuel-multilingual-hotel-website-with-cms-bootstrap-theme/19316343
    • By modifiedcontent
      I had upgraded my Apache configuration to include PHP7.2 and PHP7.3 for a Laravel-based script on the same server. Somehow it/I messed up a previously fine Processwire site, in a very confusing way.
      The site still looks fine, but editing template files has no effect whatsoever. It is stuck on some kind of cached version. I have already disabled PHP7's OPcache, cleared browser caches, etc, with no effect.
      The pages now apparently come from PW's assets/cache/FileCompiler folder, even though I never enabled template caching for this site.
      I have tried adding "namespace ProcessWire;" to the top of the homepage template file, but then I get this fatal error:
      My functions.php file pulls data in from another Processwire installation on the same VPS with the following line:
      $othersitedata = new ProcessWire('/home/myaccount/public_html/myothersite/site/', 'https://myothersite.com/'); That apparently still works fine; the site still displays data from the other installation, but via the "cached" template that I am now unable to change.

I don't know where to start with this mess. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. 

Edit:
      Adding "$config->templateCompile = false;" to config.php results in the same fatal error as above.