• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jrtderonde
      Hey,
      I'm working around a module that adds pages in my ProcessWire installation. The pages are added based on a JSON array that will be imported through a page save. Everything works fine except for when the pages are added. I get the following error
      Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3e215ecd6774fd99c2b0eb5cadf36a07-1269' for key 'name_parent_id' I'm using the following code/loop to generate the pages.
      // Loop through the files foreach ($p->importFile as $file) { // Set the file location $name = $file->data["basename"]; $path = $p->importFile->path; $location = $path . $name; // Get the file $json = file_get_contents($location); $json = json_decode($json); // Loop through the rows of the import foreach ($json->ttEntityDelAddrLink as $client) { // Create new page $new = new Page(); // Create unique hash $unique = md5(date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "-" . $client->CustomerCode); // Set some variables for the new page $new->setOutputFormatting(false); $new->template = "_client"; $new->parent = $p; // Create hash $new->title = $client->DelAddressName; $new->name = $unique; // Page specific fields $new->company = $client->DelAddressName; $new->companyId = $client->CustomerCode; $new->city = $client->DelAddressCity; $new->address = $client->DelAddressStreet; $new->postcode = $client->DelAddressZipCode; $new->country = $countries[$client->DelAddressCountryCode]; // Save the page $new->save(); } // Exit for debugging exit; }
      Does anybody know what's wrong?
    • By benbyf
      HELLO!
      Thought of a super interesting module and wondered if anyone had created it or not, and some feedback on the idea.
      New page field defaults - on creating a new child page, you choose a template and page title and click submit -> the resulting page is prepopulated with content dependent on the template you chose.
      Not sure about implmentation yet just thought was an interesting idea.
    • By maxf5
      Hey guys,
      i have some sort of events/campaigns which have a lifespan. To deactivate them i made a checkbox-field called closed and i have to deactivate them manually.
      I would like to put two fields in the template, startdate and enddate, which activate/deactivate that checkbox field automatically.
      Dou you have any idea how to bring that on the run?
    • By maxf5
      Hey guys,
      whenever i install a new modul it works but when i want to go in the settings of the module i get an error:

ProcessWire 3.0.72