• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ryanC
      Hi, I have created a new install of Processwire 3.0.98, (local machine) and I am unable to install any modules from within Processwire itself. I go to Modules/Site/Add New/ then under "Module Class Name" I enter the name. The module appears, I hit "Download and Install", but I always get an error. For example: 
      "File could not be downloaded (https://github.com/adrianbj/TracyDebugger/archive/master.zip) 2: fsockopen(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version, 2: fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto, 2: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://github.com:443 (Unknown error) (tried: curl, fopen, socket)"
      I have been able to track down some of the modules and just upload the zip file manually, but this is happening with every module that I had previously installed in another installation with no problems. Any ideas? 
      Thanks!
    • By bystefu
      Hello,i  am new here. A hour ago i bought a vps and i want  to make a website about movies.
      - a home page
      - a movie page with title, description,  trailer ,year and actors
      -categories, tags 
      - a complex search page by name,tags,year and acts
      - posts, latest news (about site)

It's already to much
      I leave wordpress,from my needs it's very complicated. So,minimal speaking, i can do that with this cms,and which is the steps? I don't know yet how this work.Thank you,and sorry for my eng.

• By neosin
      There are lots of great looking modules that I would like to use but I am hesitant to install them purely due to the lack of visual indication that they are compatible with PW v3+. Most of the ones I want to use say they are compatible with previous versions up to 2.7 so a few questions:
      Does this mean they are not compatible with v3 ? it would seem so since they lack the v3 tag If I try them and something doesn't work and I remove them are all traces removed or can they leave artifacts behind in the DB or filesystem? thanks in advance
    • By maxi032
      I am new to PW and I am starting to like it but it is somehow hard to navigate in backend and to search for compatible modules. May I make a suggestion? When I am here: https://modules.processwire.com/authors/soma/ it would have been nice to be able to browse modules by compatibility version if I need to browse only those compatible with v3.x
    • By benbyf
      Thought I's try SystemNotifications and found it over kill as I would get alot of warnings, changes and errors appearing and persisting which was scaring my client. But now I'm unable to uninstall it without getting errors on the user edit page saying it requires a module that doesnt exsist any more... anyone had this issue or can recommend how to use this module correctly?