[solved] problem with updates

maxf5

Hi guys,

i built a site on 3.0.80 i think. I could update the site every week to the newest dev version without problems until 3.0.84.
On the frontend and when i want to edit a page in the backend i have this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\wire\core\WireHooks.php on line 154 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

it looks like a typical recursion error – it is possible something was wrong with that version, or a module incompatibility. Did you try upgrading to the latest dev? If not, do you have TracyDebugger installed and Debug mode on? You might need to try disabling some modules one by one to see if you can narrow it down..

I fixed the problem now after checking all modules. The website was intended to be multilingual, so i prepared all the fields to be multilingual (text, textarea, url). After the launch of the site the multilingual feature wasn't needed anymore, so i deleted the second language but forgot to reset all the fields to be not multingual.

In 3.0.84 i had no problems, in 3.0.85 i get errors. But it now runs as it should on 3.0.88 :rolleyes:

• Like 2