Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By theExo
      Hey folks,
      im pretty new to Processwire. A client of mine asked me to migrate his old (v2.5) Processwire Website. On his server its running on PHP 5.3 and i want to upgrade + migrate the site at the same time. I Downloaded the Site from his server to set it up locally, replaced the /wire directory, index.php and .htaccess with the files of the latest version. After that i changed the DB Connection details in the config.php, swapped to PHP 7.4 and now, when i open up the site on my localhost i get this error:
      compile(\ProcessWire\wire("config")->paths->root . "site/templates/includes/head.inc.php",array('includes'=>true,'namespace'=>true,'modules'=>true,'skipIfNamespace'=>true)))?> compile(\ProcessWire\wire("config")->paths->root . "site/templates/includes/header.inc.php",array('includes'=>true,'namespace'=>true,'modules'=>true,'skipIfNamespace'=>true)))?> compile(\ProcessWire\wire("config")->paths->root . "site/templates/includes/start_content.inc.php",array('includes'=>true,'namespace'=>true,'modules'=>true,'skipIfNamespace'=>true)))?> compile(\ProcessWire\wire("config")->paths->root . "site/templates/includes/footer.inc.php",array('includes'=>true,'namespace'=>true,'modules'=>true,'skipIfNamespace'=>true)))?> The page itself doesnt load, just a white space with this stuff on it
      I checked if the files exist, they do.
      I hope anyone can help me with that 🙂 Thanks in advance!
    • By OrinTerry
      Hello everyone. I am running a small technology blog, which is in WordPress. The main problem with my blog is that it does not open on any Windows 7 computer normally. I know Windows 7 has lost official support from Microsoft but still, there are plenty of users who still use Windows 7. The blog site is already 'HTTPS' protected but after opening in any browser, it shows 'not protected' next to the URL box. So, if I migrate all the site data to 'ProcessWare', will I get the same problem here too? Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Marvin
      Hello, excuse me
      I'm new at processwire, i want to ask about a master detail system (Inheritance system) using a processwire. Can we create a Inheritance table using a processwire, and how we create it? Thank you for the help
    • By pideluxe
      From the recent discussion about the roadmap & wishlist for 2021 and some other posts by @ryan, it comes to my mind that developing and coordinating the whole project for one person is becoming harder and harder and leads nearly to the reverse of expanding the ProcessWire ecoysystem. This is not against Ryan, i think everyone here knows how engaged he is about ProcessWire, but he has only 24/7 (sometimes i think he's got far more than that...). 
      We as the community could support the project (financially) to relieve Ryan and could take over some tasks from him. This could be, but is not limited, to:
      Building a Foundation/Association/Company to ensure the persistence of the project and to fund the work put in ProcessWire of Ryan (and others). Nearly every other CMSs i checked has something like this (Drupal Association, Typo3 Association, Joomla Foundation, Wordpress Foundation, Contao Association, ...). This also puts more trust in the project, if someone new will check on his engagement in ProcessWire. Assigning persons/teams to work on things: Extending the core (when necessary) Developing and maintaining major modules (e.g. page builder, admin themes, internationalization, marketing, ecommerce system, ...) Testing and inspection of modules developed by others Making translations of modules (translation of the core is mostly covered, i think) Working on PRs & issues submitted on github Working on the homepage Coordinating the community efforts I know, some resorts are already covered by others (e.g. @Pete for the forum, @horst for images, ... ), but there are many other areas where this ist not the case. By joined efforts by the ProcessWire community this hopefully will also attract new developers to the system and by a growing number of users this assists in the things above in a circular process. What do you think? 
    • By franciccio-ITALIANO
      Hi everyone.
      I've created 12 templates that are the same but each with an extra bit of html code. 
      The piece of code is as follows:
      <div> <div class="box-pf"> <i class="fa fa-map-pin fa-2x fa-red faa-pulse animated"></i> <a href=""> <span class="uk-text-middle"><i>Sonchus oleraceus</i> 'Grespino degli Orti'</span></b> </a> </div> </div> On the third line we read "fa-red."
      I created 12 similar templates.
      The first template has only one box with fa-red, the last template has 12 boxes with icons of 12 different colors.
      So. is there any way to have only 1 template and add, if I want and when I want, a small or big, same or different piece of html code?