Invalid image file: 1,<filename>

desbest

When I insert an image into the CKEditor in a field called "content" , it should also be added to the "image_bucket" field (an image field) but it appears in the CKEditor but not the image_bucket field.

The image appears in CKEditor and in the page when viewed in a web browser, but it does not appear in my file system when I use WebDAV or FTP to see if it's uploaded.

When I select the image in CKEditor then click the image button, I get the Invalid image file: 1,shop_novels.png error. (The file name is shop_novels.png)

The assets/ folder and all folders within it have 755 chmod.

How do I fix this problem?

Here's a video showing this behaviour.

rcOuyqN.gif

@desbest

It looks like you are running PW 3.0.61. I don't know if that particular version had an issue related to that, but I would suggest upgrading to either the current master version, or better yet the current dev version. The current dev version now lets you drag/drop in images into CKEditor, which might be preferable to the process you are currently using to insert images. 

If you are able to reproduce the issue you are seeing on a fresh install of the current dev version, please post an issue report on GitHub too. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...