• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gnanasekar
      Hello All,
      Hope all doing good, I am a newbie to processwire. I have an issue please help me out!!!
      Here is my question:
      I have two usernames with one email apparently. when rebuilding my Jenkins server, I get a failed to authenticate and now I cannot reset the password of the other account. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By Jennifer Stock
      Greetings. I would like to restrict access to certain sections of my organization's ProcessWire site using pubcookie. We are rolling out Shibboleth authentication later this year but for now, it seems I can only make use of our institution's single sign-on routine by utilizing rules in an .htaccess file. 
      I am wondering if there is a way to ask PW to apply these rules to certain pages in the site, whether via template type or location in the page tree:
      AuthType UWNetID PubcookieAppID "MyApplication" require type staff faculty  
    • By DamegoGmbH
      Hi there,
      we are a small Communication Agency in Munich and we are searching for a Processwire Developer.
      A lot of our Online Projects are based on Processwire and our current Developer is switching from Freelance to a full term job.
      The work can be done remotely from anywhere.
      For more Informations please contact me directly via Email: p.kirschvink@damego.de
      Looking forward to hear from you.
      Best
      Paul
    • By karian
      Hi, based on the work of @microcipcip and @gebeer  (see their posts here and here), I put together a Processwire + React boilerplate (profile).
      Github repo: https://github.com/lapico/process-react

Cheers,
      K

• By dweeda
      I installed an SSL Certificate, then edited my .htaccess file:
        # -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        # 9. If you only want to allow HTTPS, uncomment the RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines below.
        # -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
        RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
      by uncommenting out the Rewrite lines.
      Now I get 404 error pages when I try go to any .../processwire-master/<pagename>/
      This includes my admin page at .../processwire-master/processwire/, so i can't get into my admin.
      What else do I need to do?