Again?

heldercervantes

Hello fellow ProcessWarriors.

https://supertiny.agency

Just a minute ago I've launched a new instalment of the SuperTINY website. It's hard to believe the first version is almost 2 years old now.

So here are some highlights on this one:

• Powered by v3.0.84, which is delightful;
  • Https and way more SEO conscious;
  • Added Portuguese language;
  • No frontend framework, all hand-made, avoiding even the slideshow plugin I normally use and trimming down libraries to the minimum;
  • New blog, where we'll regularly (hopefully) post not so technical stuff directed at the companies the hire people like us;
  • Modular content in the portfolio and blog articles, using the repeater + type options approach I've mentioned in other threads;
  • Other than that, a really simple installation, with AIOM+, MarkupSEO, MarkupSitemapXML, Imagick, and that's about it.

In due time I'll re-release the old version in an archive so I can later pour myself a scotch and remember the old days.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, adrian said:

Don't forget about us non-webGL folks!

HAHA I knew it! Ask 50 people to test, and everything's ok, then someone comes along from some third world country to ruin the fun. >:D

Let me get an IF statement there somewhere.

EDIT: JK there with the third world bit. Canada is cool.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, elabx said:

I really like the project pages!

Glad you do. Each content block there is a reusable "module" that can be repeated and sorted as it's fit. I may later on add more if future case-studies require it.

I've also made a little JS thingy that detects if an element comes into view as you scroll, adding an `is-visible` class. Then that's used to trigger an appearance transition that varies according to the element type. Really simple but makes it look nice and polished.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, louisstephens said:

Looks great! Quick question: Is there any reason why "Branding" is the only text in english on https://supertiny.agency/en/about/  (under what we do)?

You caught me. That was an error. It's what you get when you leave translations to the last minute :)

Thanks for pointing it out.