PW 3.0.85 – Core updates

ryan

This week I've been back in the office and enjoying working on the core. Big thanks to Bernhard Baumrock for his great post last week about Process modules. I was offline for about 10 days, so version 3.0.85 of ProcessWire on the dev branch has been largely focused on getting caught up with and resolving issue reports (at GitHub). Though there are a couple new things too, which are covered in this week's post: 

https://processwire.com/blog/posts/pw-3.0.85/

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, maxf5 said:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in xxx/wire/core/WireData.php on line 329 :huh:

Are, you are having a problem after upgrading to PW 3.0.85?  If so, please provide some additional information that will help us help you.  Thanks.

• Like 3

Yes, sorry for the short message. When i want to update from 3.0.84 to 3.0.85 this error appears. the frontend is crashed and the backend is in whitescreen.
It happens when i update via the upgrades module or manually via ftp upload.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in xxx/wire/core/WireData.php on line 329

/**
 * Provides direct reference access to variables in the $data array
 * Otherwise the same as get()
 * @param string $key
 * @return mixed|null
 */
public function __get($key) {
   return $this->get($key); 
}

4 hours ago, maxf5 said:

Yes, sorry for the short message. When i want to update from 3.0.84 to 3.0.85 this error appears. the frontend is crashed and the backend is in whitescreen.
It happens when i update via the upgrades module or manually via ftp upload.

I did the upgrade, everything is fine. I think there are some corrupt files during the FTP upload. 

• Like 1