• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Noel Boss
      Admin Theme Boss
      A light and clear theme based on Uikit 3
      Features
      Three unique color options Beautiful typografy using Roboto Condensed Extended breadcrumb with edit links Extends AdminThemeUikit, you can continue using all AdminThemeUikit features Option to activate theme for all users Color Variants:
      ProcessWire Blue

Vibrant Blue

Dark Black

Requirements
      Requires AdminThemeUikit installed and activated.
      Installation
      Make sure the above requirements are met Go to “Modules > Site > Add New“ Paste the Module Class Name “AdminThemeBoss“ into the field “Add Module From Directory“ Click “Download And Install“ On the overview, click “Download And Install“ again On the following screen, click “Install Now“

Install manually
      Make sure the above requirements are met Download the theme files from GitHub or the ProcessWire Modules Repository. Copy all of the files for this module into /site/modules/AdminThemeBoss/ Go to “Modules > Refresh” in your admin Click “Install“ on the “AdminThemeBoss“ Module  

• By louisstephens
      So I recently upgraded my sandbox environment to the latest master version from .62(?). I logged in and received the following error:
      "There appear to be multiple copies of module "AdminThemeUikit" on the file system."
      Unfortunately, in my haste, I removed the theme from site->modules so it doesnt exist anymore, and the theme has defaulted somewhat to the old theme. Is there a way to restore UIkit as the theme for processwire natively, or do I need to completely re-install?
    • By hollyvalero
      I like the Reno wrapper for the admin.  After looking at UIKit, then switching back to Reno, the back end is all Reno but the basic back end login page /processwire or /whateveryoucallit is displaying the original Default instead of the Reno login.  I realize this is a first world problem, but I can't seem to reinstate the Reno login.  Tried installing/uninstalling...  It's not the same page code and it's not the same style sheets... I can't uninstall the default ...what am I doing wrong?

• By fbg13
      Lets discuss the new admin theme, there has been very little talk about it, a few questions about its status and some simple designs by a few users.
      Have you played with it? Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Of course I'm not talking about its design, but the way its structured, how it works and the features it offers so far.
      ------------------------------
      I'm working on a purple color scheme for it and it turned out quite well (imo), but one thing I dislike is the use of iframes. I haven't used iframes before so it might be just me, but I'm struggling with them when it comes to javascript.
      When iframes are used all scripts are loaded in every frame, which can lead to unexpected results.
      Javascript is an easy way to add, remove, move etc. elements in the admin, but the iframes complicate things.
      What are your thoughts? Is it just me?
      Here's a screenshot of the purple theme:

• By didhavn
      Hey everbody.

I wanted to share something I have been working for quite some time, in total currently three premium Templates or Site-Profiles for ProcessWire 3 including a onepage template, a blog template and a blog+sidebar template.

Here are some Quick Facts:
      Fully responsive Multilanguage support Full SEO support Optional Google Analytics Easily create new pages out of multiple predefined sections Lazyload the sections of a page [Group and update website-information into blogs] (blog, blog+sidebar) [Use tags to tag and group blog entries] (blog, blog+sidebar) [User-comments] (blog, blog+sidebar) [Create each page with or without sidebar] (blog+sidebar) Website-wide search by text or tags Password protect each page individually with sophisticated page-encryption with dummy texts and pixelated images
      Just go to https://pwtemplates.de to test the demos (e.g. blog-sidebar) and purchase them for a small expense allowance.

Hope you like it!