• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gnanasekar
      Hello All,
      Hope all doing good, I am a newbie to processwire. I have an issue please help me out!!!
      Here is my question:
      I have two usernames with one email apparently. when rebuilding my Jenkins server, I get a failed to authenticate and now I cannot reset the password of the other account. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By celfred
      Hello,
      Another newbie question. My Processwire sites is growing and I'm wondering if my way of doing things sounds goog to you. I tend to avoid what I consider 'heavy and frequent' database requests in my functions. For example :
      // In functions.php myfunction($player) { wire('$pages')->find("myselectors"); // This means about 300 database requests do something... (like $p->newTmpField = 1;) return $player; } // In template.php $allPlayers = $pages->find("template=player"); // About 300 players foreach ($allPlayers as $p) { myfunction($p); } // Now I have access to newTmpField, for example.  I tend to replace with :
      // In function.php myfunction($allPlayers) { foreach($allPlayers as $p) { // do something like set $p->newTmpField = 1 } return $allPlayers; } // In template.php $allPlayers = $pages->find("template=player"); myfunction($allPlayers); // Now $players have been modified. For example, I have $allPlayer->find("newTmpField=1"); So for the moment, I tend to choose the second solution which makes only 1 database request, but what do more experimented developers would recommend ?
      What I find useful with Page objects in functons arguments is that I have the whole 'tree' I can then 'find' in my function. But as you can see, I need to understand things better. I have a feeling my 'practical' explanation is not really convincing 🙂 
      Thanks if someone can take a few minutes to give me advice !
    • By rolisx
      Hi all!
      I have a little problem here. I want to sort a list of addresses by streetname and then by number. First, I just had a field "prod_objekt" (address) containing both and then have a foreach loop like this: $pages->get('/produzenten/')->prod_repeater->sort('prod_objekt') as $produzent. Unfortunately, this would not sort by streetnumber if I had the same streetname but multiple numbers.
      Now, I thought I could sort by two fields. prod_object (adress) first and then by prod_hausnummer (streetnumber). But I just don't know the code for it. I tried this: $pages->get('/produzenten/')->prod_repeater->sort('prod_objekt.prod_hausnummer') as $produzent, but it wouldn't work.
      Any ideas on how to solve this?
      Thanks for your help
      Roli
    • By DamegoGmbH
      Hi there,
      we are a small Communication Agency in Munich and we are searching for a Processwire Developer.
      A lot of our Online Projects are based on Processwire and our current Developer is switching from Freelance to a full term job.
      The work can be done remotely from anywhere.
      For more Informations please contact me directly via Email: p.kirschvink@damego.de
      Looking forward to hear from you.
      Best
      Paul
    • By karian
      Hi, based on the work of @microcipcip and @gebeer  (see their posts here and here), I put together a Processwire + React boilerplate (profile).
      Github repo: https://github.com/lapico/process-react

Cheers,
      K