Photo printing module online. Who will do it.

varvanin

Who can tell me how to make a module for printing online. The task is simple. We need to do all three points for photo printing. Everything should be no user registration on the site.

1. The client downloads the pictures to the site through the standart uploading tool and select the size (9x12 10x15 and so on), and the paper: matte or glossy.

2. Displayed price to the selected photo.

3. Customer enters their contact information as a form of feedback.

4. Сome to my mail photos and shipping address ready photos.

If such a module will cost money, the interest cost of the work.

If it is written in the wrong topic, I apologize.

There is an example of such a site, but it is in Russian. But I think everything is clear. http://fotozakaz.kz/

I think you would need some user registration at the end as you will need to tie uploaded photos with contact details at some point, but you don't have to I suppose - it might be helpful to have a login for when they use the service again though.

It is certainly all possible, but I don't think a module would be the way to go as it is all possible without one.

I think a page for each new batch of uploads would be sensible, with a repeater field storing information for each image - fields would be Image, Print Size, Copies and Cost (in case the costs change over time it can help to store the cost with the order). Then when they've uploaded all the images through a front-end form, you could collect their contact details and address and either have these as additional fields in the User template (so they can log in to check their order progress or come back and use the service again) or if you don't want the user login just store their details as pages and link the customer details page to the order page.

I think the hardest part would just be building the form on the website - you will want a good HTML5 Uploader with Flash fallback to support older browsers and will need to work out the other steps too.

It's all pretty easy to do in ProcessWire I would say, but since you are looking at something reasonably complicated (a few day's work) and not a module then you would need to pay someone for this.

EDIT: How does the customer pay for the prints? I didn't see that anywhere on the example site you linked to. It would be easier if they paid when they collect the prints from the shop, unless this is a 100% online service.