Problem with password field after downgrade

verdeandrea

Hi,

i'm working on a website based on an old PW website.

I started from the old one and i upgraded PW version to the last one (3.0.62) replacing wire directory, index.php file and .htaccess file.

After i started working on it i noticed that it was messing with my repeaters, saving them in wrong parent pages with wrong templates. So i decided to downgrade to the previous version (2.6.1) and now my repeaters are working again.

But now i have problems with the Password field and when i try to edit an user or the pass field i get this error 

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in [...]/wire/modules/Fieldtype/FieldtypePassword.module on line 44

Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::setPage() in [...]/wire/modules/Fieldtype/FieldtypePassword.module:45
Stack trace:
#0 [...]/wire/core/Field.php(485): FieldtypePassword->getInputfield(Object(Page), Object(Field))
#1 [...]/wire/core/Wire.php(387): Field->___getInputfield(Object(Page))
#2 [...]/wire/core/Wire.php(325): Wire->runHooks('getInputfield', Array)
#3 [...]/wire/core/Field.php(554): Wire->__call('getInputfield', Array)
#4 [...]/wire/core/Wire.php(387): Field->___getConfigInputfields()
#5 [...]/wire/core/Wire.php(325): Wire->runHooks('getConfigInputf...', Array)
#6 [...]/wire/modules/Process/ProcessField/ProcessField.module(729): Wire->__call('getConfigInputf...', Array)
#7 [...] (line 45 of [...]/wire/modules/Fieldtype/FieldtypePassword.module)
This error message was shown because site is in debug mode ($config->debug = true; in /site/config.php). Error has been logged.

When i was using the newer version i made some changes on the password field security options, so maybe it could be related to that.

Could some one please help to fix it? Thanks

EDIT:

Of course i downgraded putting the old wire directory, index.php file and .htaccess back