• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dragan
      What the f*ck JavaScript? A list of funny and tricky JavaScript examples
      Some really odd stuff there... worth scanning through. I chuckled more than once...
      "b" + "a" + +"a" + "a"; // -> 'baNaNa' NaN === NaN; // -> false (![] + [])[+[]] + (![] + [])[+!+[]] + ([![]] + [][[]])[+!+[] + [+[]]] + (![] + [])[!+[] + !+[]]; // -> 'fail' typeof NaN; // -> 'number' (It ain't new, so sorry if this has been posted previously here)
    • By Sergio
      Tailwind CSS Framework, a utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom designs
      This thread is a place for ProcessWire developers who use (or would like to use) Tailwind CSS to share their experience, tips, frustrations , solutions, code snippets and generally discuss all things tailwind.
      From the creators of Tailwind CSS

Moderator note: the first few posts in this topic were split from this thread.
      ##########################

Thanks, @apeisa! Yes, Tailwind is awesome! Responsive classes are a clever idea indeed, much easier to work with. The authors did an excellent job and keep improving it.
      Some people may feel a little sceptical, but I fell in love with it the moment I built my first project.  Although nowadays I work alone, I believe that Tailwind makes work between a frontend and backend developers much easier because it makes the HTML more declarative and you can grasp what the classes mean in a glimpse.
    • By stanoliver
      My aim is to output a very basic xml document which should be styled with a few css-styles.
      <?xml version = "1.0"?> <contact-info> <name>Donal Duck</name> <company>Superducks</company> <phone>(011) 123-4567</phone> </contact-info> How do I implement it with processwire?
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum! 
      Our customer wants to choose only 15 minute intervals in the inputfield Datetime. So the dropdown values would be: 0, 15, 30 and 45.
      Is there an easy way to achieve this?
      Any help is appreciated 🙂
    • By Peter Knight
      Hi guys
      I know some of you are UIKit fans like me. I built a site recently using UIKit 3 and I'm having some layout issues on IE 11 and largest breakpoints.
      You have to set quite a big resolution or have a large monitor to experience this as it only happens on largest breakpoints.
      The main column in the above URL is successfully centered in most browsers except IE11.
      On IE 11, it shifts to the right. Basically it's a DIV using the uk-width-expand selector and then I have a custom max width and a margin in there to centre the content horizontally.
      Here's a simple CodeKit and JSFiddle of the issue
      https://codepen.io/edenstudios/pen/qvWpGo
      https://jsfiddle.net/EdenSt/auekfgqt/8/
      Thanks
      P