TextformatterFluidImages

netcarver

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, netcarver said:

Just updated to fix a side-effect of using the PHP Dom manipulation library - which was wrapping the content with an unwanted DOCTYPE and HTML start and end tags. This is a breaking change - so the version has been updated to 1.0.0.

@netcarver - what about taking this approach instead of those replacements?

https://stackoverflow.com/a/22490902/1524576

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

I just installed textformatterfluidimages on a new site with the latest PW 3.0.98 and it doesn't work for me with images inserted by ckeditor.

I tried with and without a custom class, but nothing happened, width remained and no class was given. Refreshed PW and browser cache.

Am I missing something?

Isn't this meant for ckeditor? Or do i need to call it somewhere? So far I just installed the module.

Thanks for your help...

@Thomas108

Like Teppo said, you need to add this formatter to the field you want it applied against. If you've already done that and configured the module settings to add the classes you want then it should be working.

However: are you trying to combine Lazyload with CKEditor embedded images? If so, you are right, the current version of this Textformatter doesn't support LazyLoading - but I do have a version that does.