Weird Bug with Page Ref Fields

dreerr

Just tried it with a fresh install of 3.0.80 and I am able to reproduce the error described above. Anyone also getting the same results? Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. create a Page Reference field with page field value type Single Page and input field type Page List Select

2. create a Page Reference field with page field value type PageArray and input field type Page List Select Multiple

3. assign these two fields to a template 

4. edit a page of that template type and try to select a page.

EDIT:

I pushed it to the server here so you can take a look http://dada.ninja/page-ref-error/processwire/ User: admin / Password: pageref  > take a look at the home and try to select something in the fields pageref or pagerefs

30 minutes ago, gmclelland said:

Did you turn off cloudflare's rocket loader?

He did. It look like ProcessPageList.js is hiding it in SetTimeout. But I can't find out why. And, I can't reproduce on my install... 

Can't tell for sure, but it looks like... its minified, but files are equal.

@dreerr are you sure you installed "clean", that is you are not overwriting wire folder but instead create a new wire folder? Just to be sure...

<ul class="PageListActions actions" style="display: none; opacity: 0;">...</ul>

This is triggered on hover, I can "see" the style is changed to display: inline; opacity: 1 but after that it is hidden by Jquery hide()...

I could reproduce the problem with a clean install. It seems that all event listeners on the page list select items get attached twice. I didn't have time to check with different browsers though. I might be able to do some more digging tomorrow when I'm back at work.

• Like 1