• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SwimToWin
      I have a website that allows users to create their personal "website" (a page with sub-pages).
      Users shall be able to:
      Log in (frontend and/or admin), Edit "their" page(s) - I am using the "Page Edit Per User"-module (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/page-edit-per-user/) to grant access to the relevant pages Create child pages - possible? Users shall not be able to see other pages in the admin interface - "Admin Restrict Page Tree" may do the trick (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/admin-restrict-page-tree/)? Frontend editing shall be possible - I am considering "Fredi" (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/fredi/) for this. The challenge is that it takes a lot of modules and configuration.
      Is there a way to set this up that doesn't require a lot of configuration for each new user?
    • By Noel Boss
      Admin Theme Boss
      A light and clear theme based on Uikit 3
      Features
      Four unique color options Beautifully redesigned login screens Modern typografy using Roboto Condensed Extended breadcrumb with edit links Extends AdminThemeUikit, so you can continue using all current and future AdminThemeUikit features Option to activate theme for all users   Updated and Releases
      There is a shiny new release page where you can subscribe to updates for new releases of AdminThemeBoss.   Color Variants:
      ProcessWire Blue

Dark Black

Vibrant Blue

Happy Pink

Requirements
      Requires a current ProcessWire version with AdminThemeUikit installed and activated.
      Installation
      Make sure AdminThemeUikit is activated Go to “Modules > Site > Add New“ Paste the Module Class Name “AdminThemeBoss“ into the field “Add Module From Directory“ Click “Download And Install“ On the overview, click “Download And Install“ again… On the following screen, click “Install Now“

Manual Installation
      Make sure the above requirements are met Download the theme files from GitHub or the ProcessWire Modules Repository. Copy all of the files for this module into /site/modules/AdminThemeBoss/ Go to “Modules > Refresh” in your admin Click “Install“ on the “AdminThemeBoss“ Module
    • By benbyf
      I always seem to get this warning on every new install of PW on my Ubuntu 14 box with Digital Ocean. The servers are usually based in the UK and I was wondering if I should be adding something other than the below in the config? Is there a UK based locale code? Quick Google didnt come up with much.
      Warning: your server locale is undefined and may cause issues. Please add this to /site/config.php file (adjust “en_US.UTF-8” as needed): setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US.UTF-8');
      Added to the config file:
      setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US.UTF-8');  
    • By mjut
      Hello!
      I am trying to get some extra css-file into my admin templates. I managed to modify my admin.php to this:
      <?php namespace ProcessWire; require($config->paths->adminTemplates . 'controller.php'); echo "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='" . $config->urls->templates . "css/admin.css'>"; By doing so, the css <link> is added to the very end of each parsed admin-html. (right AFTER the closing </body> tag.)
      That causes some trouble. e.g. the page tree is not displaying any more. Although, other pages are working - like the edit form of a page.
      My question: is there a correct way of adding my extra css to the admin area?
      Thanks for you help!
      Stephan

• By LukeCage
      Hi! I have a big problem with a client of mine. I have to do something that i don't do very often with processwire, and i'm very afraid that i'm not gonna able to do it. So i write to search some help from you experts.
      The website that i'm gonna create will have a database with infos about users. This users are not the actual registrered users, but possible users. I'll try my best to explain this. What i will have is a datasheet in the database with infos about all the users (name, surname, fiscal Code) that can register to the website. So during registration the website is confront with this database of people, and accept or not your registration to the website.
      Now. The problems are: the client need a page in the CMS to insert this people in the first place (Custom Admin Page?) in the database. I read what i need to create it, but i don't understand what i need to do next. What i need to do for reading and writing to the database, with data, directly from a custom admin page in processwire?
      The other thing is. I can do this control during registration? I Can extend fields in the user account?
      I'm completely in your hands.