Process wire Moving hosting and domain: Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045]

DesigNNish

Hi everyone,

i am not so good in php but i have maneged to transfer the domin and hosting to Godaddy for a customer and he gave me the folder one from front end and the otherone from backend. when i try to upload and configure i realise that that is a processwire theme, so according to processwire website (https://processwire.com/docs/tutorials/installation-moving-and-troubleshooting/page5)  i have setup everything  but still i have the following error. i took a screenshot after turn in to debug mode. so quick summery

upload the both directories in public_html folder

created a database and update the same information in site: config.php incl.localhost in bottom

imported the old database details to SQL (file called oldsystem.sql which was located inside the backend folder)

now i have the error Exception: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'atomeven_root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (in /home/atomevents/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php line 216)

i have attached screenshots: database, configfile, error page in debugmode and the both folders view

can somebody help to solve the problem please???

Best regards

Nasrin

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 17.04.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 17.03.56.png

This would imply the password you have used is incorrect, also please don't post sensitive information, such as your database password. I would remove that urgently before anyone breaks any other websites you may have hosted on there. 

Not that I would say anyone in this community is like that, you just never know. 

• Like 1

Hi i have checked the entire datatabase section, i have only created one database account and thats the one i have updated in config file. so its the right one if you see the error screen it will also tell more details about it .

2 hours ago, Tom. said:

This would imply the password you have used is incorrect, also please don't post sensitive information, such as your database password. I would remove that urgently before anyone breaks any other websites you may have hosted on there. 

Not that I would say anyone in this community is like that, you just never know. 

thanks for your addvice i just want to show i have setup with the same username and password as in database account but ill remove it yes, you right we never know ;-)