I can't enter admin page (backend)

gizomo

I'm not experinced in Apache, but it looks like apache rewrites url incorrectly. There should be a .htaccess file on the root directory of PW and inside it you should see

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  # 19. Pass control to ProcessWire if all the above directives allow us to this point.
  # For regular VirtualHosts (most installs)
  # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?it=$1 [L,QSA]

# 20. If using VirtualDocumentRoot (500 NOTE): comment out the one above and use this one instead
  # RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?it=$1 [L,QSA]

If it's still not working rewrite module may not be activated

https://stackoverflow.com/a/5758551

Can you tell us something about the environment, it's Apache on a dev machine or web hosting company ? 

Can you post version numbers, PHP, Apache, PW, whatever might be handy, did you edit anything after you installed? 

Did you try another browser or clear cookies, any browser plugins that might affect it?

I did disable mod_rewrite for a moment on my dev machine and still see the login form, just can't login.

Well, then then I'm back to suggest checking .htaccess rule 19. This has to work for PW to handle requests to pages other than homepage.

# 19. Pass control to ProcessWire if all the above directives allow us to this point.
  # For regular VirtualHosts (most installs)
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?it=$1 [L,QSA]

# 20. If using VirtualDocumentRoot (500 NOTE): comment out the one above and use this one instead
  # RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?it=$1 [L,QSA]

</IfModule>

#################################################################################################
# END PROCESSWIRE HTACCESS DIRECTIVES
#################################################################################################