How To Remove Breadcrumbs & modify Headline ?

To remove the breadcrumbs, and change headline and browser title:

$this->addHookBefore('Process::execute', function (HookEvent $e) {
    /** @var Process $process */
    $process = $e-object;
    if ($process != "ProcessModule") return;
    $e->wire('processHeadline', 'asd');
    $e->wire('processBrowserTitle', 'asd');

You can't really remove headline and browser title, because admin theme defaults to page name if it doesn't exist.

// AdminThemeDefaultHelpers.php

* Get the headline for the current admin page
 * @return string
public function getHeadline() {
    $headline = $this->wire('processHeadline'); 
    if(!$headline) $headline = $this->wire('page')->get('title|name'); 
    // ...

* Render the browser <title>
 * @return string
public function renderBrowserTitle() {
    $browserTitle = $this->wire('processBrowserTitle'); 
    if(!$browserTitle) $browserTitle = $this->_(strip_tags($this->wire('page')->get('title|name'))) . ' • ProcessWire';
    // ...

But you can set it to a unicode space character, like &nbsp; which works well enough.

$e->wire('processHeadline', "&nbsp;");
$e->wire('processBrowserTitle', "&nbsp;");

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jello_arch
      Hello, just installed and the link "login to admin" takes me to a blank page.  the url is processwire/processwire but there is not processwire directory inside the processwire directory. What is this supposed to be pointing to?
    • By rooofl
      I get often logged out from a web service built with PW.
      This web service has a large database and I use ListerPro to let my client browse and interact with it. After a couple of manipulations, or around 2-3 minute after logged in, the login page appears again. In this process, the last data submitted in the admin get often lost.
      About my configuration:
      The website is hosted on one of the first plans of OVH server (cheap ones), can it may be related to the problem? I uninstalled all the extra modules I used (Redirect, AdminCustomFiles). Nothing changed. The problem appeared recently only (since around 4 days) The website is still using basic http There is nothing interesting neither in `site/assets/logs/errors.txt` nor `site/assets/logs/modules.txt` I sometimes get the red error `This request was aborted because it appears to be forged.` together with `The process returned no content.` after a login attempt. I saw on this forum that it can be related to access rights and checked a couple of files permissions, and I *think* everything is fine. Thanks in advance for your help.
    • By Andreas Augustin
      Can I deactivate the renaming feature of images and the editing (croping, rotating etc) in the processwire admin panel?
    • By louisstephens
      So I have a module that builds a dashboard (following the tutorial: It all works great now that I have gotten some kinks worked out. However, the page is saved under admin which is hidden from users that are not superusers. Is there a way to allow the user, with a certain role, to view this newly created page, and only this page?
    • By Maxplex
      Hey there, 
      i have a big Problem. I migrate Processwire with a Plugin from my local Mama Server to a 1&1 web server. After few Problems with Internal Error (.htaccess), the site looks greta and its work. But my Admin Panel are not working correctly. Before I installed the AdminThemeUIKit but now I can't install ist anymore and I can't refresh my modules. Nothing happens after a mouse click on it. If I am going to the pages, I can't see anything. There isn't a Site Tree or anything else. I can not change anything there. Please help me, it is a huge Problem for me... The admin looks like the very beginning of Processwire !!!