sirhc

Get pages from last 24 hours

Hi all,

Im looking for a selector that gets the pages added a specific time frame (eg. from yesterday 9:00pm to today 9:00pm).

Is there a existing selector im missing or does someone now a good solution for this?

Thanks in advance :).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hubris
      Hi there!
      I'm using some page reference fields to create lists of tags, categories, years, etc.. I'm able to find the pages like so:
      $pages->find("template=project, {$filter}={$page->title}"); Which dynamically does something like: 
      $pages->find("template=project, tags=Experimental"); Only if the value (the page name, like "Experimental") starts with letters. If it starts with numbers, find returns nothing.
      Why is this and how can I fix it?
    • By Elchin
      Hi.
      I want select pages where now between date and end_date or now bigger than date and end_date is empty.
      I have five tried variants:
      $start = strtotime(date('Y-m-d') . " 00:00:00"); $results = $page->children("foo=(date<$start,date_end=''),bar=(date<$start,date_end>=$start),sort=-date,limit=12"); $start = strtotime(date('Y-m-d') . " 00:00:00"); $results = $page->children("date<$start,(date_end='',date_end>=$start),sort=-date,limit=12"); $start = strtotime(date('Y-m-d') . " 00:00:00"); $results = $page->children("date_end=''|date_end>=$start,date<$start,sort=-date,limit=12"); $start = strtotime(date('Y-m-d') . " 00:00:00"); $results = $page->children("!date_end|date_end>=$start,date<$start,sort=-date,limit=12"); $start = strtotime(date('Y-m-d') . " 00:00:00"); $results = $page->children("date_end>=$start|!date_end,date<$start,sort=-date,limit=12"); All this variants not worked for me and returned zero results.
    • By louisstephens
      So I was tinkering around with the "select fields" field type and added it to a repeater. My thoughts were I could have a user select a field (textarea, text, etc etc) that I defined and give it a name (another field in the repeater) and create their own form on the page. To be honest, I am now a little lost with rendering the form and mailing the results as potentially the form will be unique and custom every time.  The only way I know to handle the output is by going about it this way:
      $forms = $page->form_select_fields; foreach($forms as $form) { if($form->name === "form_input") { //output input with custom name } elseif($form->name === "form_textarea") { //output input with custom name } } Is there a better way to go about rendering the elements from the repeater? As far as the custom sending goes, I am really at a loss since it would be pretty dynamic. Has anyone used this type of approach, and if so, how did you handle this without going insane?
    • By Harmen
      I want to add a few pages to an AsmSelect Page field inside a repeater using the following code:
      $trialsPage = wire("pages")->get(28422); // Get the page $trialsPage->of(false); $newTrial = $ordersPage->trial_repeater_orders->getNewItem(); // Add item to repeater foreach ($selectedProducts as $selectedProduct){ $productPage = $pages->get("template=product, reference=$selectedProduct"); $newTrial->trial_selected_products->add($productPage); } $newTrial->save(); $trialsPage->save(); However, when I check the page where the field is located it doesn't have the new values as expected. The selected pages exist, the field is in the right location, made sure that the output formatting is turned off: $page->of(false); But it still doesn't work with a variable. No matter what I try, it doesn't work.
      It only works when I replace $selectedProduct with a hardcoded string. Am I doing something wrong here?