ryan

PW 3.0.75 – New core & ProDrafts versions

13 hours ago, ryan said:

This week: A hurricane, no electricity, a new version of ProcessWire on the dev branch, and a new version of ProDrafts that adds repeater support and workflow support. 

https://processwire.com/blog/posts/processwire-3.0.75-and-a-new-version-of-prodrafts/

wow you should take a break ... glad to hear you're ok, watch on tv Irma was really bad

• Like 1

Is auto-saving and live preview with repeaters in the pipeline? I nearly jumped in and bought the agency edition today, but it was mainly for live preview and we use a lot of repeaters/repeatermatrixes, glad I spotted that it doesn't do that before I paid!

Not that it doesn't look like an incredible module! I'd absolutely love to use it. Must've been quite a feat.

Sorry for hijacking this topic, but I don't have access to the ProDrafts VIP support board at the moment:

It seems that the automatic save (normal) doesn't play well with image fields inside a Repeater Matrix. The images get lost on upload. For now I have excluded the image fields inside the Repeater Matrix from automatic save (normal). Automatic save (relaxed) seems to work. 😉

Regards, Andreas

2 hours ago, AndZyk said:

Sorry for hijacking this topic, but I don't have access to the ProDrafts VIP support board at the moment:

It seems that the automatic save (normal) doesn't play well with image fields inside a Repeater Matrix. The images get lost on upload. For now I have excluded the image fields inside the Repeater Matrix from automatic save (normal). Automatic save (relaxed) seems to work. 😉

Regards, Andreas

You need to contact @ryan via PM to gain access to this support board.

It is fine, because my year of support is expired and I should renew my license. But unless ProDrafts will be developed further, I don't want renew it right now. 😉

8 hours ago, AndZyk said:

Regards, Andreas

I can confirm this issue.

• Thanks 1

Just wanted to add, that ProDrafts also seems to re-publish previous unpublished repeater items again after saving.

Maybe someone can confirm this and maybe I will renew my license some time and post these issues into the dedicated support board.

Until then, this is unfortunately a deal-breaker for me and I will disable ProDrafts again.

Regards, Andreas

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 2:52 PM, AndZyk said:

Just wanted to add, that ProDrafts also seems to re-publish previous unpublished repeater items again after saving.

Maybe someone can confirm this and maybe I will renew my license some time and post these issues into the dedicated support board.

Until then, this is unfortunately a deal-breaker for me and I will disable ProDrafts again.

Regards, Andreas

This happened to me again and is a reason for me not to use this module again.

I don't have access to the support board right now, but it would be great if someone could get this to @ryans attention.

Regards, Andreas

6 hours ago, AndZyk said:

This happened to me again and is a reason for me not to use this module again.

I don't have access to the support board right now, but it would be great if someone could get this to @ryans attention.

Regards, Andreas

You yourself can send a PM to @ryan