PageListTrash - allows non-superusers to trash pages from Page List

Robin S

PageListTrash

Allows non-superusers to trash pages directly from Page List (if they have page-delete permission for that page).

Not much to say really - the module adds a "Trash" option to the extra actions for pages in Page List. It looks and works just like the Trash action available to superusers.

2017-09-15_131750

https://github.com/Toutouwai/PageListTrash/

Up to you whether you think non-superusers should be trusted with simpler trashing. For most cases I like the default behaviour where editors have to jump through some more hoops - I want them to think carefully about what they are doing. But if an editor needs to trash several pages then this module might reduce frustration.

@tpr, by now you can probably predict what I'm going to say...:D

...something to merge into AdminOnSteroids?

• Like 4

Update: just added and works fine, thanks. However, at least a JS confirm could be beneficial because non-superusers can't see the Trash to restore, what do you think? I've done an "inline" confirm in case of the "Delete" action (aos feature), I could tweak it to make more generic and apply to this button too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tpr said:

However, at least a JS confirm could be beneficial because non-superusers can't see the Trash to restore, what do you think? I've done an "inline" confirm in case of the "Delete" action (aos feature), I could tweak it to make more generic and apply to this button too.

Good idea.