• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By benbyf
      One of my clients found a bug when viewing the PW admin on chrome using windows - the admin tab nav doesn't appear, they could only see the tool icon either though they were a superadmin user. When viewed on Edge the tabs where present. The site is running on PW 3.0.62 with the default admin.
      I was screen sharing with my client when we found the bug, I don't actually have anyway to test this and see what's wrong myself as I dont run windows and dont currently have a cross broswer testing suite. Could someone please look into it briefly?
    • By dreerr
      In PW 3.0.80 I've experienced a bug when using multiple Page Ref fields. The Select button keeps fading in and out again. I've made a video to illustrate the problem. Any ideas how to solve this?
      video showing the error: PageRefError.mov
      greetings, d.
    • By theoretic
      Hi everyone! And thanks again for a perfect product.
      It appears there's a small bug in the implementation of fieldset. If we rename a field of type FieldsetTabOpen, the auto-created field of type FieldsetTabClose won't auto-rename. E.g. if we create a fieldset called "noises", two fields will be created -- "noise" (type: FieldsetTabOpen) and "noise_END" (type: FieldsetTabClose). And when we later rename the field "noise" to "acoustics", the field "noise_END" still keeps its name. The auto-generated field description will also remain unchanged.
      This is only a minor bug, but removing it could make the Processwire even better. Thanks in advance!
    • By CarloC
      Hi everyone!
      this is my first topic and I need to say thanks to @ryan and all the other contributors for this incredible framework that changed my life as a web dev!
      But now I go to the point. I developed a project with pw 2.7 and it worked like a charm.
      Today i'm trying to update the project to pw3 on a local environment, to test that everything will continue working after the upgrade, and that's not the case.
      The major bug I'm encountering is that repeater field doesn't work properly.
      Existing Repeater field
      This is what I see when I try to edit a page that already has a repeater field (Brand concepts) with some elements:

If I click on one of the "... blocks" nothing appens.
      New repeater field
      If I create a new repeater field and assing it to a template, when I open a page with that template I see the new repeater field, but the "Add new" link, to add a new element, doesn't work. I click it and nothing appens.

I never had this kind of strange behaviours in PW, and this is one of the reasons why I consider it the best cms/framework I've ever used.
      I hope you can help me.
      Thank you!
    • By didhavn
      Hey all.
      I just came across a potential error in the FieldtypePassword.
      I have a password field added to some templates to protect the pages. However, whenever I want to save a page, I get the error of "required fiield missing"...that the password field is required and missing. But, the field is not set to required.
      Can anybody confirm that and/or has a solution?
      Best, Lukas