email

henri

Hi Guys,

i am a newbe to processwire. Have to maintain a website, but never worked with processwire. I have got an form that is submitted ( i do not have the form thing), to two email addresses. The last week the mails to the second address aren't delivered so it seems. Where do i find the email addresses where the form is submitted to?? I cant find them, though i can find the include of the form. Who knows?????

It might be specified in a module's settings. Seach for one with wiremail / contact or a similar name

59b1a6c398c86_2017-09-0723_05_10-PagesProcessWirepw_dev.thumb.png.e3ef0b5a1c9263acd23ff1963bec6bae.png

Check Setup > Fields, any fields with names related to email? If there is one,  from top menu go to Pages > Find and pick that field and fill your email to value field

59b1a7f00e865_2017-09-0723_10_53-FindProcessWirepw_dev.thumb.png.49daa6d047d43f0d366e68e116890015.png

Also, do you have access to source files? 

Hmm that looks quite outdated. My suggestions may not even exists in your version. Also the module list seem to include only core modules.

Since you have the sources, can you download /site/templates and /site/modules folders and search all files for @ symbol?

• Like 1

@henri You shouldn't need to search the db. You need to figure out where the code that sends the emails is and work from there.

Find the page with the form in the page tree and find its template. Then look at the template file for the code responsible for sending the emails.

• Like 1

nothing, only those things,,,,

----------------------------------------
Find 'mail' in 'E:\WS_FTP Pro\ldesss\site\templates\log.php' (17-10-2014 0:00:00; 17-10-2014 0:00:00):
E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\log.php(22): $body .= '<thead><tr><td><strong>Datum</strong></td><td><strong>Naam/email</strong></td><td><strong>Onderwerp bericht</strong></td></tr></thead>';
E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\log.php(31):     $name_email = $fields[1];
E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\log.php(32):     $name_email = str_replace('<', '&lt;', $name_email);
E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\log.php(33):     $name_email = str_replace('>', '&gt;', $name_email);
E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\log.php(34):     $body .= '<td>' . $name_email . '</td>';
Found 'mail' 7 time(s).
----------------------------------------
Find 'mail' in 'E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\news.php' (26-3-2014 0:00:00; 26-3-2014 0:00:00):
E:\WS_FTP Pro\xxxxxx\site\templates\news.php(85):         'email' => 'Uw emailadres',
Found 'mail' 2 time(s).
Search complete, found 'mail' 9 time(s). (2 file(s)).

template is contact page: this is the code

<?php 

/*
=========================
Template for contact page
========================= 
*/

include("./includes/functions.inc.php");

// Set basic variables
$headline = $page->get("headline|title");
$body = $page->body; 

// Load the template
include("./includes/main.inc.php"); 

?>

but i think i already looked in those includes also

What does contact page look like, can you copy paste HTML source, or check where its <form action=""> attribute points to? (Assuming it doesnt submit using JS)

Maybe the form is in an iframe and mail operations are handled by a 3rd party service?

Can you copy paste templates/log.php here?