• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Noel Boss
      👋 PW Pros…
      I have some hooks that I need to bind at the init phase (or even __construct) and I was wondering, and I couldn't find a good and simple way to determine if I'm in the admin. Would be nice if there is a reliable short option to do so, but I can't seem to find one… Is there a coherent way to tell this no matter where I am?
      Right now, I use the following method inside one of my modules:
      public function isAdmin($page = null) { if ( strpos($this->input->url, $this->urls->admin) !== false || $this->process instanceof ProcessPageList || $this->process instanceof ProcessPageEdit || ($page instanceof Page && $page->rootParent->id == $this->config->adminRootPageID) ) { return true; } return false; } @ryan wouldn't it be nice to have something like wire()->isAdmin(); like wire()->user->isLoggedin(); to tell if we are in admin – very early on (probably even in __construct() phase of modules?
    • By Noel Boss
      Admin Theme Boss
      A light and clear theme based on Uikit 3
      Features
      Five unique color options Beautifully redesigned login screens Modern typography using Roboto Condensed Extended breadcrumb with edit links Extends AdminThemeUikit, so you can continue using all current and future AdminThemeUikit features Option to activate theme for all users Compatibility with AdminOnStreoids and other third party modules   Updated and Releases
      There is a shiny new release page where you can subscribe to updates for new releases of AdminThemeBoss.   Color Variants:
      ProcessWire Blue

Dark Black

Vibrant Blue

Happy Pink

Smooth Green *new with 0.6.1*

Requirements
      Requires a current ProcessWire version with AdminThemeUikit installed and activated.
      Installation
      Make sure AdminThemeUikit is activated Go to “Modules > Site > Add New“ Paste the Module Class Name “AdminThemeBoss“ into the field “Add Module From Directory“ Click “Download And Install“ On the overview, click “Download And Install“ again… On the following screen, click “Install Now“

Manual Installation
      Make sure the above requirements are met Download the theme files from GitHub or the ProcessWire Modules Repository. Copy all of the files for this module into /site/modules/AdminThemeBoss/ Go to “Modules > Refresh” in your admin Click “Install“ on the “AdminThemeBoss“ Module
    • By Anton
      Hi there,
      I'm working with Processwire 3. Before summer I had issues to load to my backend. I finally managed to connect thanks to this : 
      $admin = wire('users')->get('admin');
      $admin->setOutputFormatting(false);
      $admin->set('pass', 'yo12345ZZ')
      $admin->save('pass');
      But later, the problem evolved: when I logged in to the site, the login page redirected me to the home. I didn't find any information about it on the web.
      But recently, the redirection has changed, now it is the login page that reloads when you connect. 
      I don't know where to start to fix this. It looks like sorcery.
      Thank you for all the help you can give me.

• By Clément Lambelet
      Hey!
      I've been working on a Processwire installation (3.0.123) for a few days now and I must have made a big mistake this morning because the links in the admin's main menu no longer appear.
      This is not related to the admin theme, because the bug occurs with all themes (Default, Reno, Uikit).
      I tried to reinstall with the dev version (3.0.136), but the problem is still there. I also uninstalled all the modules I had added, without success. There is no error in the js console. 
      I still can access/view/edit the pages  by going through the admin/page list.
      Thanks in advance for your help!