PixlrEditor

PawelGIX

tried it on lightning.pw - absolutely great module!!! thank you!

Hi BernhardB,

on my PW 2.5.3 only the left Button to pixlr works correct, this pixlr-version has an Save as... so I first must save my edited image on my computer and load again in PW. It´s the same issue as daniel-not-dan described in detail above in Post #21.

Do you get this solved?

Edit: New verson since 6 days on Github/dev now work perfect!

1. After I try to edit it in Pixlr and I get the "broken image link" icon, the thumbnail version disappears from my files.
  2. The image also becomes broken on the page it was published to. So even though that file actually still exists in the site files, it still will show as broken.

It's extremely puzzling to me - especially the last part, that the image still exists with the same filename, but will not display on the page.

Any other suggestions?

Hi daniel-not-dan,

It´s exactly the same problem in my PW 2.3.5 with pixlr-module (even with new version),  there seems to be no solution till now, but you get edited images in your PW in this way:

1. take Pixlr Editor (not Pixrl Express)

2. make in Editor what you want and go to Save...

3. in save-dialog choose my computer

4. upload the edited image to PW

In PW you have the original image + the new edited image.

Two steps more but work!

Edit: I loaded it again from Github/dev-Branches and since 6 days ago works now perfect!! Thanks to PavelGIX!!

But if you want keep the original, try above!

@PawelGIX - on another note, you should update the module to set the status of the Pixlr Image Process page to hidden so it doesn't appear in the Pages dropdown menu which is part of PW 2.5 (you can see what I mean in recent dev versions). 

Fixed

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I love you man! I've been waiting for something like this for soooo long. My clients are going to love this.

I found a CSS bug by the way.  In PixlrEditor.css you should change:

.pixlr-menu-bar{
    position: absolute;
    top: 1em;
    right: 1em;
    background: transparent;
}

to:

.pixlr-menu-bar{
    position: absolute;
    top: 1em;
    right: 1em;
    background: transparent;
    z-index:9999;
}

This prevents the button from being un-clickable because it sits underneath the image thumbnail on the back-end of the page.

Great work and thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to save the image to 'referrer' i get the following error.

Error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object (line 88 of /home/candgnew/public_html/site/modules/PixlrEditor/ProcessPixlrEditor.module)
This error message was shown because you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged. 

This was on PW2.6 - can you help?