PW 3.0.72 – Building from last week

ryan

This week's post is actually last week's post, just updated with a lot of new content. Since the topic is pretty much the same as last week, I thought it fit better this way. We've continued to make a ton of progress with the export/import features over the last week, and it's all covered in the updated blog post here:

https://processwire.com/blog/posts/processwire-3.0.71-adds-new-core-module/

• Like 10

@ryan As far as I can understand PageTable will be updated next week in order to support pages export/import. While you are at it, can you please consider adding a second "Add new" button to top the PageTable? I did it with this JS hack:

The actual issue is demonstrated here:

Edited by szabesz
typo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@ryan, just tested the new page export/import module in zip-mode. I was able to move some rather basic pages with images from one installation to another. Felt like launching a spaceship. And it worked! Yahoo! Congratulations!

I did not get into much testing, but spotted a bug. When using "Pages that I select" and "Pages having parents" options? I could not actually select pages. The select button appears when hoverung a page and disappears instantly not allowing to make a selection. So I had to cope with selector option. Tested on 2 computers with the same result.

• 2 years later...

The import/export module sounds amazing and it works fine with regular pages.

But has somebody tested it with a Repeater Matrix in a multilanguage site?

If I try this, i get the error: Call to a member function setLanguageValue() on array

I know that the Repeater Matrix is a special field, but I think it should work in theory. ?

Regards, Andreas

Edit: Nevermind, I had an old version of the Repeater Matrix. With version 0.0.5 it works as expected. ?

Edited by AndZyk
Correction