Error: Class 'ProcessWire\WireMail' not found

dragan

I'm suddently getting this error message whenever I want to edit a page:

Error: Class 'ProcessWire\WireMail' not found (line 58 of /home/somedir/www/foo/wire/core/WireMailTools.php)

It results in server error 500.

I'm certainly never touching anything in the wire folder, the WireMail files are all there.

Has anybody an idea what causes this? I'm practically blocked.

42 minutes ago, dragan said:

I'm suddently getting this error message whenever I want to edit a page:

Error: Class 'ProcessWire\WireMail' not found (line 58 of /home/somedir/www/foo/wire/core/WireMailTools.php)

It results in server error 500.

I'm certainly never touching anything in the wire folder, the WireMail files are all there.

Has anybody an idea what causes this? I'm practically blocked.

One thing, you may want to check with your hosting provider to ensure they haven't blocked something in your ProcessWire installation.  I've had this occur to my client's hosted installations from time to time.

OK, so I guess this is definitely a facepalm Friday...

I was playing around with hooks lately. And one of those hooks created emails to notify me whenever a certain page-type was edited/created.

Today, I had to create several pages via API. 

Worked out all nicely and all... till I realized that I have also sent out some 20k email notifications. Within 1-2 hours.

This of course notified the hosting company, and they disabled WireMail altogether.

After a phone call with the hosting company, they put the chmod back to 0644. I disabled that hook and everything is smooth sailing again...

Feel free to add your own personal favorite facepalm.gif here... mea culpa... and TGIF!

• Like 2