Need Some Website Work Done

ROLAND_JUNO

One good thing with a PW is you not need any modules to build something.
For social media Icons you can use textfields and displaying is pure php and font awesome icons or with some front end framework (Foundation, bootstrap, uikit etc).

For example:

Make new field called instagram and you can display like this with Font Awesome:

<?php if ($page->instagram) { ?>
    <a href="http://instagram.com/<?php echo $page->instagram; ?>" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-2x fa-instagram"></i></a>
<?php } ?>

Yes, the Social Share Buttons module can be used.
I used it on one website (I installed it on more, but it is not used for the moment).

Also, a  repeater can be used.
I used one on a more recent website because there were "services" that didn't exist by default with the Social Share Buttons module: YouTube and Viadeo.
I was in a relative hurry, so I used a repeater, having the impression that it would be easier, more flexible... The order can be easily changed, "services" can be added... from the backend.
You can see the screenshot.

With the Social Share Buttons module, you can also add new custom "services".

For video insertions, there is Video embed for YouTube/Vimeo (with &rel=0 added to the URL to avoid suggested videos), Get Video Thumbs, and Global Options for Embedded YouTube/Vimeo Videos (more recent).

Capture du 2017-08-14 19-54-59.jpg

Edited by Christophe
Added information

Thanks guys for the info but unfortunately all I see is this and don't know where to go?  See I am new in my roll here at my Job but really I am maintaining our Word Press site my boss gave me this site and I have never used PW before so "some things I get" but I am not a developer by any means and really have no clue where t put this code, I am use to visual CMS.  So I am willing to pay someone for the work and if could possibly give me a break down of where everything really goes.  So I don't know if I am supposed to be working with what I have or supposed to have something like GitHub to develop on the back end? If that's the case then I am really lost.

Here is all I have to work with: Screenshot.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 5.16.55 PM.png