Fashion filmmaker site

Jon E

My thoughts are she's going to catch a cold not wearing any clothes.

Site looks good though.

If anyone's wondering before clicking on the link it falls under art and not the the other internet pastime.

Perfect design choice for this kind of site in my opinion. Puts the focus on her work.

I wouldn't even change the Vimeo video player, it's perfectly okay in my opinion. However, some small stuff:

* On "Contact", I'd make the email address clickable or add a contact form. Always make it as easy as possible for people to contact someone.

* "About" could use some images, if only to reduce the line length.

* The data for the indivdual screening could use some love. At first glance, I thought she'd had only one screening in 2011 and 2012, respectively. Doesn't really stand out that both years are actually lists of multiple screenings.

Thanks so much, that's all really useful feedback.

The Vimeo player is fine I agree, I just need to get rid of that awful YouTube player - always makes such a big difference to a site visually.

I've made the email address clickable - usually I'd put a contact form into the page but we decided it was for the best that there was just an address.

I'll look at the other text-based pages and see if I can give them some love.

Thanks again!

it looks different - outside the mainstream - cool - thanks for showing!

one little thing

with the "old" IE 8 the home site have a little bug - i get a vertical scroll line (see the pic attached)

cu

post-644-0-69829700-1345640096_thumb.png

Cool site! Thanks for posting.

Not sure about something I glimpsed at the code. I don't think you need to include 3 times the jQuery core script ;)

<script src="http://amberanderson.co.uk/js/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
<script src="http://amberanderson.co.uk/js/jquery-ui-1.8.18.custom.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/site/templates/scripts/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/site/templates/scripts/main.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/site/templates/scripts/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>