Problem with InputField Password

Slav

Hey guys... Ok so I have a problem with a registration form password inputfield... The problem is that InputfieldPassword.js and InputfieldPassword.css are not loaded/fired. Or I dont even know exactly what is happening... Im pretty new to processwire and the website was not created by me so Im trying to figure out what has been done and how processwire works. Anyway this is how the form looks right now:

regform.thumb.png.fc464694649dce1c447bc950e2509736.png

...and as you can see the styling is off (password validation check in particular)... this is what I see when page is loaded (without adding any input)... it looks like js and css files from wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldPassword are not firing... I dont know how it is supposed to work exactly so I dont even know where to start.

Maybe someone has had similar problem and know an easy fix or can navigate me to what could cause this situation in PW.

Oh by the way this problem occured when upgrading the PW version (current version 3.0.65)... everything else is ok... this is the only problem that has been found after upgrade...

Appreciate all the help!

Cheers!

Hello, @Slav!

Is it an admin or public frontend form? If it is accessible to the public, please provide the link - it would help a lot. If not, open browser devtools console and look for js errors there.

I am asking because the screenshot does not look like stock PW admin theme.