• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maxplex
      Hey there, 
      i have a big Problem. I migrate Processwire with a Plugin from my local Mama Server to a 1&1 web server. After few Problems with Internal Error (.htaccess), the site looks greta and its work. But my Admin Panel are not working correctly. Before I installed the AdminThemeUIKit but now I can't install ist anymore and I can't refresh my modules. Nothing happens after a mouse click on it. If I am going to the pages, I can't see anything. There isn't a Site Tree or anything else. I can not change anything there. Please help me, it is a huge Problem for me... The admin looks like the very beginning of Processwire !!!

• By hezmann
      I have the following page structure
      Continents Countries Regions I then have pages "walks" which has a multi-select Page Reference field Regions (I've tried using dynamic fields for this but it wasn't accomplishing what I needed) which has the regions listed by country and then the region (continent is more for searching later on so doesn't need to be seen here).
      I'm trying to get a count of firstly all the walks within a continent, then country, then region but can't seem to figure out the selector for this.  
      Thanks,
      Heather

• By quickjeff
      Hey Guys,

Looking for Best Approach to Allow Created By Changes to Non Superusers.

Any ideas on the best approach?
    • By DaveDev
      I want the admin to select one of the child of a parent in "page reference" as radio buttons, but it comes out empty
      here is my hook in site/ready.php
      $wire->addHookAfter('InputfieldPage::getSelectablePages', function($event) {   if ($event->object->hasField == 'childLinks') {     $page = $event->arguments('page');     $parent = "parent=" . $page->path;     $event->return = $event->pages->find($parent);   } });