• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pixrael
      Hi guys!
      What do you think about something like this? Because I use this option regularly in the Windows File Explorer breadcrumb and it's very useful. The drop-down menu can display only published/visible child pages. I've tried to find how to do it as a module, but I'm not a coder with enough skills for that ... or I don't know if I can use hooks to do that ...

• By AAD Web Team
      Hi,
      I've put in a support request (as a followup on an existing one) for this but it's nearly 10pm Ryan's time, so I thought I'd ask on here just in case someone can help...
      Yesterday we purchased ProDrafts, but I couldn't get the key to validate. Every time I hit submit on the module settings screen the key would be removed from the field I entered it in, and then it would complain about the missing value. I put in a support request and Ryan responded last night. It turned out it was because we're behind a proxy/firewall. He gave me a fix to get around that issue - some code to go into admin.php. I put that code in and saved admin.php, but now I can't even get into our admin anymore!
      (Just to clarify, I took the code back out and saved admin.php but that made no difference. It's definitely not the new code causing the error.)
      The errors relate to a lack of permission on the ProDrafts module (see attached screenshot). We do have a key, but evidently the code Ryan gave me to add the key in via admin.php isn't taking effect before the error is thrown...?
      I tried removing the ProDrafts directory from the modules directory, but that hasn't helped.
      Is there a hook I can put in somewhere to tell it not to load ProDrafts at all, or not check the permissions? Or is there some way to manually uninstall it from the file system?
      Thanks!
      Margaret

• By SwimToWin
      In my world, Super Users / Editors should only be able to work with Pages and administer users.
      Everything else is the domain of the web master. The purpose is to prevent technically inexperienced editors from destroying core elements of a site, such as fields and templates.
      That leaves me with the question, how to deny Super Users access to Setup, Modules and Roles / Permissions?
      PS: May I also suggest that it shall be possible to set Permission for each of the main menu items - including their sub-menu items.

• By SwimToWin
      How can I translate the admin buttons that are shown when mousing over a page in the admin interface ("Edit", "View", "New", "Move", "Unpub", "Hide", "Lock", "Trash")?

The site uses the built-in Language Support module. I am here: /processwire/page/.
      I looked for files to translate in the Languages setup section (/processwire/setup/languages/edit/?id=1234), so far unsuccessfully because I was not able to identify a file to translate.
    • By fbg13
      Lets discuss the new admin theme, there has been very little talk about it, a few questions about its status and some simple designs by a few users.
      Have you played with it? Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Of course I'm not talking about its design, but the way its structured, how it works and the features it offers so far.
      ------------------------------
      I'm working on a purple color scheme for it and it turned out quite well (imo), but one thing I dislike is the use of iframes. I haven't used iframes before so it might be just me, but I'm struggling with them when it comes to javascript.
      When iframes are used all scripts are loaded in every frame, which can lead to unexpected results.
      Javascript is an easy way to add, remove, move etc. elements in the admin, but the iframes complicate things.
      What are your thoughts? Is it just me?
      Here's a screenshot of the purple theme: