• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Falk
      Hi!
      I have lots of blogposts in my pagetree and I want the pagelabel to include the value of the post’s datefield (only the year).
      Adding date | title in the template settings results in something like…
      1536012000 | my blogpost title
      Is it possible to convert the timestamp to a readable date?

• By quickjeff
      Hey guys, 
      Looking for another dev to help on multiple processwire projects as well as some other PHP apps. 
      First project is a directory style site with lots of components to come, including stripe implementation  and other fun stuff.
      Need someone ASAP to help out. 

Thanks.
    • By mjut
      Hello!
      I am trying to get some extra css-file into my admin templates. I managed to modify my admin.php to this:
      <?php namespace ProcessWire; require($config->paths->adminTemplates . 'controller.php'); echo "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='" . $config->urls->templates . "css/admin.css'>"; By doing so, the css <link> is added to the very end of each parsed admin-html. (right AFTER the closing </body> tag.)
      That causes some trouble. e.g. the page tree is not displaying any more. Although, other pages are working - like the edit form of a page.
      My question: is there a correct way of adding my extra css to the admin area?
      Thanks for you help!
      Stephan

• By louisstephens
      I am wondering, how do you pass a variable into wire('page')->get() inside a function? I have been looking through the forums, but unfortunately I have not found the answer yet.
      My current set up is:
      function generateNewPages($parentPageName) { $p = new Page(); $p->template = "parent"; $p->parent = wire('pages')->get('/home/'); $p->name = $parentPageName; $p->title = $parentPageName; $p->of(false); $p->save(); $p2 = new Page(); $p2->template = "child"; $p2->parent = wire('pages')->get('$parentPageName'); $p2->name = "child"; $p2->title = "Child Page"; $p2->of(false); $p2->save(); } When I try to run it by passing in a title like generateNewPages('Demo');, "Demo" is created, but when it gets to the child page I get:
      Unknown Selector operator: '$' -- was your selector value properly escaped?
      Is there a way to pass the $parentPageName to "wire('pages')->get('$parentPageName')" ?
    • By thomasaull
      I recently started to build Vue SPAs with ProcessWire as the backend, connected with a REST API. Thanks to code and the help of @LostKobrakai (How to use FastRoute with ProcessWire) and @clsource (REST-Helper) I got it up and running pretty quickly and now have put all of it in a site profile for others to use. It includes the REST API with routing for different endpoints, JWT Auth and a simple Vue SPA which shows the process of logging in a user (nevertheless, you don't have to use the Vue part, the API will work on it's own).
      Check it out here: https://github.com/thomasaull/RestApiProfile
      I'm pretty sure, it's not the perfect or most sophisticsted solution, but it gets the job done for me…
      Feedback or Improvements are very welcome
      Update: This site profile is a module now: https://github.com/thomasaull/RestApi