• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By louisstephens
      From my last post, I was given a good idea on how to count the repeater items, and it worked wonderfully. I got my code working well and the columns (based on the count) all work well as well. Now, I have a head scratcher on my hands. 
      <?php $buttonsIncluded = $page->special_custom_buttons->find('special_custom_buttons_include=1'); $buttonsIncludedCount = count($buttonsIncluded); $buttonsIncludedCountAdditional = $buttonsIncludedCount +1; echo $buttonsIncludedCount; ?> <div class="row"> <?php foreach($buttonsIncluded as $button): ?> <?php if($button->custom_buttons_include): ?> <?php if($buttonsIncludedCountAdditional == 2): ?> <div class="col-6"> <a href=""><?php echo $button->custom_buttons_text; ?></a> </div> <?php elseif($buttonsIncludedCountAdditional == 3): ?> <div class="col-4"> <a href=""><?php echo $button->custom_buttons_text; ?></a> </div> <?php elseif($buttonsIncludedCountAdditional == 4): ?> <div class="col-3"> <a href=""><?php echo $button->custom_buttons_text; ?></a> </div> <?php endif; ?> <?php endif; ?> <?php endforeach; ?> </div> All of this is included in a larger foreach statement that is pulling in other data (like body copy etc etc) from a Page Table field. As you can see in my code above, I am adding "1" to the count, so I can have space in the grid layout for a new button.
      So, right now: it looks something like: 
      [repeater button] [repeater button] [repeater button] [space for new button] What I really need to do is to pull in the button from the Page Table and add it into the new space so it looks like:
      [repeater button] [repeater button] [repeater button] [button from Page Table] Is this even possible todo, or is there a better way to go about this? 

*Edit*
      So, I really just overlooked something quite easy here. Since the grid is based on 12 columns, I could just take 12 and divide by $buttonsIncludedCountAdditional which would give me the remaining col width to use outside the foreach loop. I was trying to make this too complicated.
    • By louisstephens
      Is it possible to use count() to return a number of repeater items don't have a checkbox checked? In my current set up, I have a repeater on the page "dev_repeater" with a checkbox called "dev_repeater_exclude". I need to get a count of the current items that do not have it checked so I can pass it to my css grid to alter the column width.
    • By anderson
      Hi all,
      I'm a new to website building. Learned some CRASH course of js,jquery,php. Then I found CMS. Still learning around forum, youtube....
      Anyway, please help me with some beginer questions:
      1, About template - please correct me if I understand wrong : every page should be (or recommended) built on a template. So if in total I'll have 10 pages, 2 of them have same layout, I'll need 9 templates.  And, what fields a page includes, is not defined in page, but defined in the template that page uses. 
      2,  Where to see what modules I've installed? is it in "Modules - Site"? 
      3, I installed "PageTable Extended", then what?  As in a youtube tutorial, it should appear in Setup tab, but it doesn't.  What's in there: templates,fields,logs,comments. (I installed "Uikit 3 site_blog profile".)
      4, I did a search in Processwire website for the famous "repeater matrix" module, and can not find it, there's a Repeater, as well as a Matrix. Is it not a module?
      5, I watched this youtube tuts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqnLQy9R1A
      Anybody familiar with this tuts please help: 
      After he analysed a target webpage layout he wanted to mimic, he created some fields, some template, then based on those he created a page and input some "content" in there, then clicked "view", it's just some text. So, here comes my question, he copied a folder "assets" (subfolders are: css,fonts,js,img) over, then the page have the appearance/layout he wanted to mimic. Where does that assets folder come from?
      Appreciate any help.
    • By awebcreature
      Hi all,
      I have a small project which need to get records from Immowelt.de through API.  These records must be on specific user who has entered them. I find the documentation of this API but i don't find something about such selection of user related records. All parameters are for all records in immowelt.de database without user related selection. 
      https://www.immowelt.de/ImmoweltAG/InternetProdukte/api-immowelt.pdf
      Anyone with experience with this Immowelt.de API?  
    • By Arunesh Dutta
      Hello all
      I am newbie.Wanted to know does processwire will allow to display external website content and other sources to my website using API powered by processwire