Keep getting Error: Exception: Missing system template: 'permission'

modifiedcontent

I am trying to install Processwire + an exported custom profile and keep getting this error:

Error: Exception: Missing system template: 'permission' (in /home/mypath/wire/core/ProcessWire.php line 416)

This error message was shown because: install.php still exists. Error has been logged.

Does anyone recognize this? What could cause this?

I have installed Processwire + exported profiles many times before, never had problems. I have reuploaded fresh downloads for this, both regular master and dev, but keep getting the same thing.

I am probably doing something dumb. Probably not a structural PW issue. I am out of ideas, so any feedback appreciated.

Edit:

Finally got something to install using the standard blank profile, instead of an exported profile. I am now manually reconstructing my custom site, using the new import/export functions - hit or miss so far. Did those break the ProcessProfileExport module?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AndZyk
      Hello,
      we have many projects as pages containing images inside regular image fields and repeater matrix elements. Now we would like to organize our assets.
      ProcessWire saves assets with id as folder name and makes separate folders for repeater matrix elements.
      Is there a way to collect all assets of one page and export them in a folder with the page name/title?
      I think I could achieve this by using the command line wget for this website or maybe by a hook. But maybe someone has done this before. 😉
      Regards, Andreas
    • By SwimToWin
      I have a nested page structure that fails for users without superuser permissions:
      Works for superusers / non-superusers:
          - foo
          -- bar
          --- page (status: published)
          ---- page (status: published)
      Fails for non-superusers (Works for superusers):
          - foo
          -- bar
          ---- page (status: published)
          --- page (status: unpublished <- apparently the template structure fails when there's one unpublished page)
      Template:
      <?php foreach ($page->children('include=all') as $p): #Fails for non-superusers ?> <?=$p->render()?> <?php endforeach; ?>     a) Works for non-superusers when I grant Page Edit permissions (on the template) to their assigned role/s.
          b) When I remove 'include=all' or 'include=unpublished' then it also works for non-superusers:
      <?php foreach ($page->children() as $p): #Works for non-superusers ?> <?=$p->render()?> <?php endforeach; ?> Error message (non-superusers)
          Internal Server Error
              The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
              Error has been logged.
          /www/site/assets/logs/errors.txt
              /foo/bar/baz/    Error:     Exception: Page '/foo/bar/baz/quz/' is not currently viewable.
          /www/site/assets/logs/exceptions.txt
              /foo/bar/baz/    Page '/foo/bar/baz/quz/' is not currently viewable. (in /wire/modules/PageRender.module line 410)
      Debug (non-superusers)
          Error: Exception: Page '/foo/bar/baz/quz/' is not currently viewable. (in wire/modules/PageRender.module line 410)
          #0 wire/core/Wire.php (397): PageRender->___renderPage(Object(HookEvent))
          #1 wire/core/WireHooks.php (823): Wire->_callMethod('___renderPage', Array)
          #2 wire/core/Wire.php (465): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(PageRender), 'renderPage', Array)
          #3 wire/core/WireHooks.php (924): Wire->__call('renderPage', Array)
          #4 wire/core/Wire.php (465): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(Page), 'render', Array)
          #5 site/templates/template.php (191): Wire->__call('render', Array)

• By Vineet Sawant
      Hi,
      I'm trying to import some heavy data into Processwire, but I'm not sure what would be the best way to do it.
      Usually I use CSV to Pages plugin, but this time the data is too heavy(~40k rows with 10+ columns of excel sheet), thus this plugin can't help.
      I also tried Tasker plugin but I can't seem to go through the setup itself, it requires some template setup but I'm totally clueless about how to do it, so that plugin is not of any use either.
      I wanted to know from you guys how you do it and in future what would be the best way to migrate thousands of rows of data in to PW.

Thanks.

• By hellerdruck
      Hi all
      I need to export all the texts from a website to a translation company (as json or csv or txt...). How can this be done? Of course manually, but this website is huge and it would take me years...
      Also, as a second step, importing the translation ...
      Any ideas anyone? Tutorials? Plugins?
      Thanks for your help.
    • By Rodd
      Hi everyone!
      I have a website in a production environment and I want to duplicate it in a local environment. I exported the content of the website (with the 'Site Profile Exporter' module) but I cannot use it actually. I've got an issue with the database. I imported this one in MAMP then.

I also exported the pages (with the 'ProcessPagesExportImport' module), but I cannot import it to my local website because the fields don't exist. So I created this fields, but I have this error :
      How can I use the elements that already exist and are presents in my database? How can I duplicate correctly the templates, fields and pages?
      Thanks by advance
      PS: Sorry if my english is bad