GOdesign

heldercervantes

Hello fellow ProcessWire-ers.

Here's another little project I've made:

http://godesign.pt/

GOdesign is a, you've guessed it, design agency, in Portugal. I've been doing quite a few projects with them where they design, then I build. It's portuguese only, but it's just a design portfolio and little more.

It was built with a modular approach that I've been applying to some projects lately. Building a project page you get a repeater, where at first you select the block type, and then the respective fields appear. That way the admin can do a block with a single image, two side by side, text on the left, text on the right, video, and so on...

The approach is great, and makes me wonder how cool it would be to be able to create templates in PW that can be used in repeaters. Like creating pages, but in a repeater-like field instead of the actual tree.

• Like 7

Saudades. Although I live almost exactly at the antipodes of northern Portugal in New Zealand, I met my wife in Porto, and learned to speak Portuguese fluently, so I can read the content on the site.
It's interesting to see Processwire is literally being used to the ends of the earth.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:53 AM, Kiwi Chris said:

Saudades. Although I live almost exactly at the antipodes of northern Portugal in New Zealand, I met my wife in Porto, and learned to speak Portuguese fluently, so I can read the content on the site.
It's interesting to see Processwire is literally being used to the ends of the earth.

Small world. I met my wife in Porto as well :D

I hope to visit NZ too one of these days.

Processwire is a special thing. I'm sure we'll continue seeing it grow steadily in the future.

• 3 weeks later...