didhavn

Disable/delete save button on page edit

Hey all. 

This might sound a bit strange but I am looking for a solution to hook into page edit and remove or disable the two save buttons including their dropdown options. 

I managed to partly remove the buttons, but the dropdowns remained. However, I would prefer a solution with disabled buttons but have no idea how to achieve this. 

I hope somebody of you can tell me how to remove or disable these buttons. 

Thanks a lot in advance 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By picarica
      Hello so am trying to make a hook so that all checkbox field is defaul;ty checked when making new page, soo i made hook in init.php and the contents are
      <?php $wire->addHookAfter("Pages::added", function($event) { $page = $event->arguments(0); // check for page template if necessary here $page->checkboxfield('check', 1); }); ?> and what i get
      which is weird because "table" is a repeat field where checkboxfield is nowhere present, but table repeat field and checkboxfield are in the same template, so why does it outputs error like that? any ideas ?
    • By louisstephens
      So I ran into a very strange issue today. I have a template with a pagetable and I went to add an item to it, when I went to select an image (for an image field) the page instantly threw up an error
      "ProcessPageSearchLive: No search specified"
      The page's content also switched to the image attached. This all worked perfectly last week (local mamp box). Has anyone experienced this before, and how did you solve it?

• By Pip
      Hi everyone, 
      Is there a way for us to replicate the "http://mydomain.com/processwire/page/edit/?id=xxx" and change the template to match my site template? 
      I'm terribly happy with the admin / backend page edit. It covers literaly everything I want to empower my non super admin user in updating pages such as validation, repeater management, file upload. 
      I wish not to allow the users to see the backend for both security and aesthetic reasons. 
      Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.