What is the "Support" section for?

Robin S

By "Support" section I mean this:

2017-06-11_154836.thumb.png.250bb6b4c2605e7e689efffd6bdfc885.png

I've never even looked in this section before, and I haven't heard of anyone using it. But based on a comment today maybe some new users do go there looking for help:

Is this section used by the community and monitored by anyone? If not perhaps it should be removed. Thoughts?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lecrackffm said:

As i understood it is like a support ticket area, for questions regarding pro Modules.

Right you are. When you open a request there is a dropdown to select which Pro module you are wanting help with. So all good I guess.

Just funny that there's no mention of this section in the Pro modules information, rather the private sub-forums are mentioned as where support is provided. I have a number of Pro modules and I don't recall ever hearing about it. So probably LK is right and it just comes as part of the store package.

• Like 2

It is still confusing to have this feature nonetheless as we are required to post our Pro module support requests in the appropriate forum topic – which is a reasonable requirement –, so this support tab thingy (whether it is integrated part of the forum software or not) is still misleading, in my understanding.

• Like 2