clsource

ProcessWire's Blog RSS is not Updating

@clsource You must be the only person on the planet who reads these RSS feeds :P Nevertheless, this issue should be fixed, of course.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, szabesz said:

@clsource You must be the only person on the planet who reads these RSS feeds :P Nevertheless, this issue should be fixed, of course.

Haha

I mainly use them for the PW App

RSS seems old, but it´s gold for a news app 😉

I hope @teppo could see this issue. I´m currently using a cached version of the rss.

Thanks Teppo for your help! 😄

• Like 1

@clsource: sorry for the delay. Weekly.pw RSS feed should now work as expected :)

• Like 4

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pwuser1
      First I am a PW student I think it's the best PHP Framework.  So please don't get me wrong when I asked when other Frameworks like the big 3 (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal) are too complicated to use or maintain (I tried them all) why are people still using them? PW is just too elegant in comparison even for a newbie like me.
    • By zaib
      I've a json file, and from json file I'm creating some dynamic pages, problem is how i can edit language field or how to add new filed through API
      I'm doing like this
      <?php $string = file_get_contents('incl/codes.json'); $json_a = json_decode($string, true); $arabic = $languages->get("Arabic"); $page->of(false); foreach($json_a as $code){ $p = new Page(); // create new page object $p->template = 'city_code'; // set template $p->parent = wire('pages')->get('/master_data/city_codes'); // set the parent $p->name = $code["CITY_CODE"]; // give it a name used in the url for the page $p->title = $code["CITY_CODE"]; // set page title (not neccessary but recommended) $p->title->setLanguageValue($arabic, $code["CITY_AR"]); $p->save(); } ?>  
    • By zaib
      I'm trying to save a select field with single select option but after clicking on save button i got error page, data in select options is more than 6000

• By zaib
      Hi, is there any module which can perform relational drop down, for example I've one drop down which is containing all countries if i select "UAE" the next drop down value will be change on the basis of selected counties and second dropdown will show all cities belongs to "UAE"
      Thank you.
    • By zaib
      In PW I created a user 'tester' and gave the access to create edit and new. Issue is I'm unable to see 'edit' link in front of each page link and pages that i want to edit is already created.
      any help in this will be great help.

Thank you.