Private Messages

rayorg

• 2 weeks later...

...a "members" module is a bunch of possible features that someone could imagine or thinking that this features are part of such a typ of module...

so costs are really wide rage for the punchline "members module"...

Pay a module is everytime needed when someone really could save time of development.

I think if you've a basic feature list - there would be a price that someone is willing to pay and save time! I would for shure - for now using frontenduser module and some own scripts but i would prefer shared and supported module to own construstions on securtiy parts of a project...

Edit: (or you talking only about the message system...? Such a system is only a own dashboard page with some scripting and two templates for the data under a hidden admin page...for this special case i think the more experienced devs are building their own system very fast)

regards mr-fan

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 9:29 AM, benbyf said:

Question: how much would soneone pay for this solution if it was mostly out-of-the-box ready for a multi site license?

I think the price of current Pro modules like around 150-200 USD for dev multi-site license is quite fine. If it solves the problem it should already be saving you lots of time and money!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/7/2017 at 10:43 AM, benbyf said:

I am but havent yet as part of my members modules (in development)

@benbyf Did this project ever go ahead? I'd be happy to pay the usual $140-150 dev licence fee for such a module.
ProcessWire seriously lacking any kind of membership solution.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jozsef said:

@benbyf Did this project ever go ahead? I'd be happy to pay the usual $140-150 dev licence fee for such a module.
ProcessWire seriously lacking any kind of membership solution.

I agree.. today everything is SaaS like.. membership+subscription is the thing

I have the messaging module ready to go if anyone is interested in Beta testing it (then please message me) and ill get the shop up and running to sell it from (unless the PW market place is willing to have it of course???).

• Like 3