Cody Connor

plugins are not working for the InputfieldCKEditor module.

I installed the InputfieldCKEditor module and am using the ck editor in all of the fields on my processwire website.  I need to be able to drag images into the CKEditor field so I downloaded a CKEditor plugin called simpleuploads put it into /site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/plugins/ and added the plugin to the field I am working on.  I have tried doing it many different ways and the plugins still are not working and I have no idea where to go from here.

I am working with processwire version 3.0.61.

I am using CKEditor version 4.4.2.

ckeditor.PNG

ckeditorplugins.PNG

I think your issue is not due to any general problem with adding plugins for CKEditor, but due to the fact that images in PW must be stored in an image field. CKEditor is a third-party tool so by itself it doesn't have any idea about PW image fields. Theoretically a person could make a custom CKEditor plugin that could add images to a PW image field but to my knowledge no such plugin is available. So for now you will need to first add your images to an image field and then add them to CKEditor from there.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By masslevel
      Hello, community!

Does anyone have an idea how to limit a Textarea field with CKEditor to just one line/row?
      I'm using the Textarea field in a repeater and CKEditor because it needs to hold formulas. I would use a simple text field, but I need the formatting options like super-/subscript, underline etc.
      None of the below methods seem to be working.

Are there any other methods you may know or have used before that can restrict CKEditor to a single row? Or should I use a completely different approach for entering/formatting the content?
      I tried these approaches:

#1 Redirecting enter and shift+enter keys
      https://stackoverflow.com/a/7991519
      When the doNothing plugin is enabled CKEditor won't load on the edit page - the space is blank. There's a parsing error. I tried to modify the plugin - no luck.

#2 Using the blockedKeystrokes function that was introduced in CKEditor 4
      as a plugin (13 = enter key) config.blockedKeystrokes( 13, CKEDITOR.SHIFT + 13 ); Getting: config.blockedKeystrokes is not a function. Tried also with editor.blockedKeystrokes
      in the config.js and config-fieldname.js

config.blockedKeystrokes = [ 13, CKEDITOR.SHIFT + 13 ]; is getting ignored. does nothing.
      in the Input field settings (Custom Config Options) in ProcessWire blockedKeyStrokes: 13, CKEDITOR.SHIFT + 13 is getting ignored. does nothing.

Thank you so much in advance.
    • By alxndre
      Easiest, fastest, most reliable framework.
      Considering my workload this past weeks, I'm considering on switching.
      It supports a wide range of applications:

• By Maxplex
      Hey there, 
      i have a big Problem. I migrate Processwire with a Plugin from my local Mama Server to a 1&1 web server. After few Problems with Internal Error (.htaccess), the site looks greta and its work. But my Admin Panel are not working correctly. Before I installed the AdminThemeUIKit but now I can't install ist anymore and I can't refresh my modules. Nothing happens after a mouse click on it. If I am going to the pages, I can't see anything. There isn't a Site Tree or anything else. I can not change anything there. Please help me, it is a huge Problem for me... The admin looks like the very beginning of Processwire !!!

• By Alex CA
      I have a few fields which are using the textField filedtype. Some of the data for these fields contain LaTeX code.
      However, the CKEditor does not have the abilities to parse it. Is there any solution for this problem?
      I am currently using Processwire 2.7
    • By jrtderonde
      Hey,
      I'm working around a module that adds pages in my ProcessWire installation. The pages are added based on a JSON array that will be imported through a page save. Everything works fine except for when the pages are added. I get the following error
      Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3e215ecd6774fd99c2b0eb5cadf36a07-1269' for key 'name_parent_id' I'm using the following code/loop to generate the pages.
      // Loop through the files foreach ($p->importFile as $file) { // Set the file location $name = $file->data["basename"]; $path = $p->importFile->path; $location = $path . $name; // Get the file $json = file_get_contents($location); $json = json_decode($json); // Loop through the rows of the import foreach ($json->ttEntityDelAddrLink as $client) { // Create new page $new = new Page(); // Create unique hash $unique = md5(date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "-" . $client->CustomerCode); // Set some variables for the new page $new->setOutputFormatting(false); $new->template = "_client"; $new->parent = $p; // Create hash $new->title = $client->DelAddressName; $new->name = $unique; // Page specific fields $new->company = $client->DelAddressName; $new->companyId = $client->CustomerCode; $new->city = $client->DelAddressCity; $new->address = $client->DelAddressStreet; $new->postcode = $client->DelAddressZipCode; $new->country = $countries[$client->DelAddressCountryCode]; // Save the page $new->save(); } // Exit for debugging exit; }
      Does anybody know what's wrong?